Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
fall away rest help >

fall away rest help

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

fall away rest help

Old 08-20-2009, 07:34 AM
Fork Horn

Just put the limb driver on my Vectrix. Had it on and shooting bullet holes in no time what so ever. Thought my bow was fast before, took the WB off, put the Limb Driver on and now that thing is spitting out darts on Fire!!! And the best thing is, MeanV2 has his website up and selling them cheaper than anyone else....Plus Free First class shipping. Ordered on Sunday had it on my bow Wed. Night !!! Awesome rest....
Old 08-20-2009, 09:48 AM
Fork Horn

The QAD is the best one I've found for hunting. Stays up on let down and can put up before draw which means less noise and no arrow bouncing off rest, full containment as well. It was also very easy to set up as well. I can't think of one thing I would want more in a rest.