Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Those new Blood Runner Broadheads by NAP >

Those new Blood Runner Broadheads by NAP

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Those new Blood Runner Broadheads by NAP

Old 08-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Those new Blood Runner Broadheads by NAP

Bought a pack of them last week. After shooting one I went to buy some replacement blades. OMG, they don't make any.
Now wouldn't you think after looking at them that they would have replacement blades? The site I bought them from called NAP and NAP said NOPE, we don't have them, and suggested that the customer resharpen them. What a crok of peeuuuu. Well NAP, you got my last $
Old 08-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

man thats odd. kinda new so they might make them in the future. id contact NAP myself. the last time i had a problem wit NAP i called them up and the only question they asked was how they could fix the situation.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:23 PM
Banned

Don't know if you have ever used Slick Tricks, but they sure fly just like your fieldtip, put animals down quickly, and have replaceable blades.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

The things look like a golf ball with blades....The head looks way too thick to me. Looks like it would hurt with getting a pass through.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Actually it looks pretty neat in hand. Will shoot the one I shot in the basement a few times extensivly this weekend outside. I did contact NAP right before I posted this thread so I havn't heard back yet, maybe tomorrow.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I believe sometimes we expect too much from outdoor companies. I mean how dare they ask someone to re-sharpen some blades? Why would that bother someone. When I buy new tires for my truck (and they cost a ton more than a broadhead), I don't believe that someone is responsible for pumping up my tires when they get low. We need to take some responsiblity and stop being so cheap and dependent on companies to handle problems unless our claims are valid.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by virginiashadow
I believe sometimes we expect too much from outdoor companies. I mean how dare they ask someone to re-sharpen some blades? Why would that bother someone. When I buy new tires for my truck (and they cost a ton more than a broadhead), I don't believe that someone is responsible for pumping up my tires when they get low. We need to take some responsiblity and stop being so cheap and dependent on companies to handle problems unless our claims are valid.
Sure...but thats also like saying...I just bought a new Chevy truck...and Chevy doesn't make a starter for it...
In regards to putting out a BH without replacement blades....they should have known better.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Typical Buck

Thats kinda weird that they dont make blades for them, but the broadheads do look crazy, i'd like to see how they work.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Should of bought Muzzy's

I stopped buying NAP products after the blades came out of my first pack of thunderheads lol...
Old 08-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

I like the Magnus 2 blades and never have to worry about replacing them. I shy away from blades you have to put together or replace from time to time.. So for me it is fixed blades anyways..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.