Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Those new Blood Runner Broadheads by NAP >

Those new Blood Runner Broadheads by NAP

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Those new Blood Runner Broadheads by NAP

Old 08-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

I bought them to experiment with them. I use the Shuttle T's.

Last edited by Rickmur; 08-06-2009 at 05:59 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Rickmur
I bought them to experiment with them. I use the Shuttle T's.
And viginashadow, I would expect as much from you. Get with the times there bud.

I can easily see where both of y'all are coming from. Personally, I feel that if a company is going to advertise that their broadhead has replaceable blades... then they certainly ought to have replaceable blades available.... or if not available immediately... at LEAST in the works. These things are new and it can take some time to get everything out to the stores, but not making them at all??? Why tout that as a feature of the head then?
Old 08-06-2009, 04:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

Why tout that as a feature of the head then?
Swamp, I don't know that they did,it just looked like there were screws holding the blades in but there more like rivits. It's more my fault I guess and just thought I would pass the info along so others don't do what I did.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:43 AM
Typical Buck

I was checking them out myself Rickmur. Thanks for the heads up. They look cool though.
Chris
Old 08-06-2009, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

And viginashadow, I would expect as much from you. Get with the times there bud.
I don't get it. Explain.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:28 AM
Spike

I was interested in these as well. So last week I went to the bow shop here and I picked some up after a demonstration. They shoot very well and appear to work just as advertised. The owner told me that you can sharpen them like you would a fixed blade and that NAP was going to make replacement blades available soon. I will let you know how they work on deer this fall but from what I saw I don't see any problems.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

if you emailed them rick you might wanna check your spam. i made that mistake. waited for a response and the next thing i know i had new fletchings in the mail box. check my spam and they had contacted me in like 2 days but i didnt see it. lol

im with ya though rick. they should come out with the blades as soon as the head is released. they know people are gonna snatch them up at the beginning. oh well. live amd learn.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Quote:

I don't get it. Explain.

I was going to explain but I will just go back and delete it as bad choice of words. Sorry.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Honestly that is why I don't shoot Spitfires anymore. Sure they sell blades for them, but there is only so much blood and sanity I'm willing to lose repacing them. It got the point that they were a one and done broadhead and at $10 a pop I looked for other options.

From the looks of the Bloodrunner they look like they should be easy to resharpen, but I'm surprised that replacement blades aren't available. That is one thing NAP has always had going for them. Their blades are always scary sharp right out of the package.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was going to explain but I will just go back and delete it as bad choice of words. Sorry.
No problem, I was just asking because that post didn't add up to me. Best of luck this fall, knock em dead.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.