Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Did you see Lone Wolfs have hit the $500 price tag >

Did you see Lone Wolfs have hit the $500 price tag

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Did you see Lone Wolfs have hit the $500 price tag

Old 05-27-2009, 05:47 AM
Banned

Default RE: Did you see Lone Wolfs have hit the $500 price tag

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

For one thing, Don.....you bought your stand from a place that made an online pricing error and "honored" it to the people who took advantage of it. Scoffing at those who paid more is kinda crappy...don't ya think?

It would be like me telling you I paid $400 for my new Bowtechs and telling you that you got ripped off if you paid more. Kinda low class.

SCOFFING???? Jeff, put the crack pipe down, you make yourself look low class when you make these comments and you sound like a dork. Reeds ran a closeout and were selling lone wolf stands at close to cost with free shipping and no limit online. It was posted on Archery talk, dealers found out and started to complain and the deal was done within a couple days. But those that got to take advantage of it got a great deal. Now, if Reeds can sell them that cheap, there is a lot of markup in these stands, cause there is NO WAY REEDS IS GOING TO LOSE $$ SELLING THESE...NO WAY PERIOD. NO PRICING ERROR, get your facts before you talk stupid. You will state that this info is wrong, so here is another informed individual that knows the scoop. The ADMIN on IA Whitetail.
http://iowawhitetail.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30589&page=2

Now, before you open mouth, insert foot anymore, and look lower in class, reread BH's post and you will see my see my info states that LW has added a paint job to their stand, named it the pro series, and jacked the price up $130 over the standard hand climber.

Oh, and we are glad you do 80 setups or whatever a year and that you are the trees tand guru, I am sure that LW is glad for your expert analysis on how great you are as a tree climber. This isn't athread on whether LW makes good stands, it is simply stating what it states..read BH's post and thread title.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:53 AM
Banned

It would be like me telling you I paid $400 for my new Bowtechs and telling you that you got ripped off if you paid more. Kinda low class.
So I am low class because I bought my new Bowtech for $399, regularly $679?? Don told me you are a strange one.[:'(] I call it being a smart shopper.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.a...=&#3416078
Old 05-27-2009, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

All this hostility over a darn climber? Who gives a flip.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bowhunting Hotty

So I am low class because I bought my new Bowtech for $399, regularly $679?? Don told me you are a strange one.[:'(] I call it being a smart shopper.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3416017&mpage=1&key=&#341607 8
He did not call you low class b/c you bought it for cheaper...he said it was low class to call someone who bought the climber for a lot more, stupid for having been ripped off. And another thing, it is not very smart to come on here and start calling people names when you have no idea what you are talking about, boyfriend or not.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:12 AM
Dominant Buck

It's not hostility.

I've just never met anyone who loves to tell the next guy he: "got ripped off"; "isn't using the best" or is employing "snake oil" more than Don. I just don't understand it.

"Hotty" please.....we've all known Don for a long time. You might not know "strange", yet, but chances are (historically speaking) you will (use the search feature if you get bored, sometime).
Old 05-27-2009, 06:21 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

ORIGINAL: Bowhunting Hotty

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3416017&mpage=1&key=&#341607 8
He did not call you low class b/c you bought it for cheaper...he said it was low class to call someone who bought the climber for a lot more, stupid for having been ripped off. And another thing, it is not very smart to come on here and start calling people names when you have no idea what you are talking about, boyfriend or not.
I have read the original post I started on this over again, and I can't see where it says,"Someone who bought this climber for a lot more is stupid for being ripped off." I read the post put up by GMMAT. It is strange, so I can call it what I want.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:22 AM
Banned

It's not hostility.

I've just never met anyone who loves to tell the next guy he: "got ripped off"; "isn't using the best" or is employing "snake oil" more than Don. I just don't understand it.

"Hotty" please.....we've all known Don for a long time. You might not know "strange", yet, but chances are (historically speaking) you will (use the search feature if you get bored, sometime).
I have looked at your one post, enough for me to believe he is right.The pms I am getting about you agree.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Good luck to you BH.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ahh good to see us getting back to normal around here..Now it feels like home.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jeff, put the crack pipe down, you make yourself look low class when you make these comments and you sound like a dork.
~get your facts before you talk stupid.
Now, before you open mouth, insert foot anymore, and look lower in class
Oh, and we are glad you do 80 setups or whatever a year and that you are the trees tand guru, I am sure that LW is glad for your expert analysis on how great you are as a tree climber.
Very classy, Don.[&o]

Quick Reply: Did you see Lone Wolfs have hit the $500 price tag

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.