HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Did you see Lone Wolfs have hit the $500 price tag
Old 05-27-2009, 05:47 AM
hardcorehunter
Banned

Default RE: Did you see Lone Wolfs have hit the $500 price tag

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

For one thing, Don.....you bought your stand from a place that made an online pricing error and "honored" it to the people who took advantage of it. Scoffing at those who paid more is kinda crappy...don't ya think?

It would be like me telling you I paid $400 for my new Bowtechs and telling you that you got ripped off if you paid more. Kinda low class.

SCOFFING???? Jeff, put the crack pipe down, you make yourself look low class when you make these comments and you sound like a dork. Reeds ran a closeout and were selling lone wolf stands at close to cost with free shipping and no limit online. It was posted on Archery talk, dealers found out and started to complain and the deal was done within a couple days. But those that got to take advantage of it got a great deal. Now, if Reeds can sell them that cheap, there is a lot of markup in these stands, cause there is NO WAY REEDS IS GOING TO LOSE $$ SELLING THESE...NO WAY PERIOD. NO PRICING ERROR, get your facts before you talk stupid. You will state that this info is wrong, so here is another informed individual that knows the scoop. The ADMIN on IA Whitetail.
http://iowawhitetail.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30589&page=2

Now, before you open mouth, insert foot anymore, and look lower in class, reread BH's post and you will see my see my info states that LW has added a paint job to their stand, named it the pro series, and jacked the price up $130 over the standard hand climber.

Oh, and we are glad you do 80 setups or whatever a year and that you are the trees tand guru, I am sure that LW is glad for your expert analysis on how great you are as a tree climber. This isn't athread on whether LW makes good stands, it is simply stating what it states..read BH's post and thread title.