Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Whats your ground blind?? >

Whats your ground blind??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whats your ground blind??

Old 05-05-2009, 09:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Whats your ground blind??

GMMATs right... can't beat the DB Blinds... they will last a lifetime...

Old 05-05-2009, 09:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

If I had it to do all over again....I'd ;ikely buy the ASAT quickie blind for $250.

I bought a DB Matris in 2005 and it's been really solid. No issues.

I think blinds fit into two categories:

1. Disposable, 2-3yr models....
2. Blinds that'll last you SEVERAL years of hard use.

Mine fits the latter bill.

People can talk about price all they want to.....but most of these same people have no problems spending $200-4$400 more for a Bowtech.......when a Bear is the alternative.

It's either a great blind (or bow) or it isn't.....cost notwithstanding.

Good luck with your choice.
Main Entry:
1sev·er·al
Pronunciation:
\ˈsev-rəl, ˈse-və-\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Medieval Latin separalis, from Latin separ separate, back-formation from separare to separate
Date:
15th century
1 a: more than one <several pleas> b: more than two but fewer than many [/align][/align][/align]Another case of mine costs morre there-fore it's got to bebetter. [/align]
Old 05-05-2009, 09:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Not really, Bob. I could easily have said my blind will last me forever.....but who knows (on the forum) how much I really use it). "Several"'s up for interpretation.....and you choose the one you want. I really don't care. (But, for the record....I'll go with "many")

not saying mine's better because it costs more. I AM saying it's better than most......and it just happens to cost more. I've never been one to shy away from paying for quality gear.

And the whiners who constantly want to laugh at others for spending too much......I've never understood. What business is it of theirs for what / how another man spends his hard-earned money??? I don't get it. How you spend yours......again...I don't care.

Ask me what the best blind for the price is.....and I'll say ASAT quickie.
Ask me what the best blind is, period......and I'll say DB.

If it bothers you what another man spends his money on.........that's your issue. He isn't (I know I'm not) trying to please you.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:04 AM

Double Bull all the way. I think it is also the easier blind to film out of.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Jeff, I certainly try to buy the best products to suit my needs. That also must include a "Value". I'm not gonna pay more for no percieved benefit, just to say I own a what-ever. I'm not saying you did or do that, but your post has an air of arrogance.

My blind fit the bill for what I wanted, which is actually nothing more than a chance to take my 5 year-old out a few times this year and see some critters up close.

I got this sweet easy to set-up blind that has all the same features as a yours, and has a an included back pack carry case. Itretails for $129 but with myCabelasrewards points and free shipping I was at under 70$. I can buy 5 more and use them as outhousesfor the price of one DB.

Value and Quality..I'll take more of that!
Old 05-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Dominant Buck

There's no arrogance in there, Bob....unless you feel like you bought an inferior product. I said blinds are either good blinds or they're not.....cost notwithstanding.

If it had the same features as mine....I'd say you got a steal. In reality....we both know better.

But...I really don't care what you spend your money on. Just don't try to sell me (or anyone else) that you bought an "equal".....unless it makes you feel better. If that's the case....congrats on your purchase. I'm fine with mine, too.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

If it had the same features as mine....I'd say you got a steal. In reality....we both know better.
You Sir, are a pompous
Old 05-05-2009, 11:20 AM
Dominant Buck

You Sir, are a pompous
You kill me, Bob...lol. You prod and prod until you get to call people names.

If someone said the Bear "Truth" had the same features as your new Air Raid (imminent), you'd say the SAME THING. It's a really good analogy.

If telling the truth is being a pompous ass......color me guilty. Just don't try to sell me that you bought an equal (implying myself and others were 'duped' into paying too much....which is where these threads always head) fo rless. For one thing.....I don't care what you spend your money on (believe it or not.....there are those of us who really don't care what others spend their money on). And.....I didn'tjust fall off the turnip truck.

When your next move in arguing your case is calling the other guy names.......you just lost.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:39 PM
Typical Buck

I bought an Eastman last year and it is a good blind. Easy setup and take down.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:24 PM
Fork Horn

My two cents for what it worth.

My DB blind is atleast six years old. Been through many battles from rats eating the hole in bottom to zipper broke from hard use. Called Primos and ask about how much to repair everthing including new mesh. They said send it in with $35.00. Thats to fix it all and ship it back. I was more than willing to pay $100.00. Thats why DB and Prmios will be around a long time. You wont find better service.

This blind is left out alot during deer season for years. You wont find a better built blind.

Quick Reply: Whats your ground blind??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.