Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws?? >

Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws??

Old 03-24-2009, 07:47 AM
Banned

Default RE: Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws??

ORIGINAL: Steve863

I have seen some young women with older guys before and it's nothing new. I think some of the younger guys are just jealous of you that's all.. Seeing how in the off season they are constantly asking for advise on this one or that one. most do not appear to work out for them for some reason or another.. Maybe they just do not know what to ask about so they just keep getting dumped
Why would anyone be jealous of someone who has had numerous failed relationships and now somehow thinks it will work with a 20 year old? It takes two to tango. Most will blame the other one when things start not working out, but the problems usually involve both people. In baseball it's three strikes and you're out, and I would surely judge someone who wanted to live with or marry my daughter the same way. If they couldn't make it work in at least three tries at a relationship than something is probably not right.
I haven't received any checks in the mail yet from you or seen where you are paying my bills dork, so since you don't pay my bills, bite me. You have had more failed relationships than anyone on here, according to a woman that claims to have to put up with your dumbass. Your woman right now can't stand the thought of sleeping with you at night(she pmed me this info just now) and word is out that you cheated on your numerous boyfriends while in high school, before you decided to put on a front and try to pretend that you are hetrosexual.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

LOL take it easy on him Don, he doesn't know any better.. He is most likely one of those jealous ones I had mentioned LOL Poor guy!! I wouldn't pay very much attention to it Don! Good Luck with her and yes she does look like a keeper to me...
Old 03-24-2009, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I haven't received any checks in the mail yet from you or seen where you are paying my bills dork, so since you don't pay my bills, bite me. You have had more failed relationships than anyone on here, according to a woman that claims to have to put up with your dumbass. Your woman right now can't stand the thought of sleeping with you at night(she pmed me this info just now) and word is out that your that you cheated on your numerous boyfriends while in high school, before you decided to put on a front and try to pretend that you are hetrosexual.
Sorry dude. I have a one and only wife, two kids and plan on doing my part to keep them. You of course can continue to be proud of changing women more times than most men change their socks.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I haven't received any checks in the mail yet from you or seen where you are paying my bills dork, so since you don't pay my bills, bite me. You have had more failed relationships than anyone on here, according to a woman that claims to have to put up with your dumbass. Your woman right now can't stand the thought of sleeping with you at night(she pmed me this info just now) and word is out that your that you cheated on your numerous boyfriends while in high school, before you decided to put on a front and try to pretend that you are hetrosexual.

Sorry dude. I have a one and only wife, two kids and plan on doing my part to keep them. You of course can continue to be proud of changing women more times than most men change their socks.

Old 03-24-2009, 08:01 AM
Banned

LOL Phil, I don't know what the future brings and I just know we love and care about each other and have been attached to each others hips for 3 months. I am not "da man". Her and I just hit it off and became friends and one thing led to another. It is hard for us guys to accept why women like older guys. I have always wondered it. I do know this, women are attracted to older guys and there is nothing we can do about it. Emily thinks Richard Gere and Robert Redford are hot and just says I am the best thing since sliced bread. Her friends like older guys too. This is something that has been going on since the beginning of time. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zita are still having fun and it can't be because of $$. They both have $$. Emily isn't with me because of $$, as I have none. Glad to hear Maine and everything has turned around for you with your job.
Don
Old 03-24-2009, 08:04 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Steve863

Well dude ,mind your own business and I will mind my own and I will not tell you how to raise your kids or how to make love to your wife. You know jack**** about me, so until you walk in my shoes, shut the **** up