Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws?? >

Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws??

Old 03-22-2009, 09:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws??

Your DAUGHTER is older than your GF BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Im trying not to laugh out loud litterally so i dont wake mine up cuz im sittin here with the laptop in bed I dont judge, its all good man, and if i were in ur shoes, not a doubt in mind that id be lookin for someone younger. More power to ya! I just thought it was a hilarious and semi-ironic situation so I had to express the humor i found in the situation. Good luck with the relationship.

Anyway, I have nothing to add about the bow, so... ill let you know if i see one around

Derek
Old 03-23-2009, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good for you Don!!!! I know a little more than most about you in this end of the field. Don't worry about the ribbin...... mosrt are prolly just thinkin they would like the same thing. give me a shout sometime Don. I wish you and yours the best...... Rob
Old 03-23-2009, 07:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Here is what I should have posted to make some of you happy:

Hi everyone, I have met a nice Christian girl that likes to bowhunt with me. She is taking her hunter safety this weekend so she can bowhunt turkeys this spring. She is 47 years old, and I am not attracted to her physically, but since the internet society says that I can't be with some girl younger than me anyway, I will make do. I am fat and overweight and don't care about my looks or physique, as it doesn't matter to me to be attractive since I am not attracted to her anyway. Bless her heart, she accepts this and has no problem. Saves me a lot of time from having to workout. Well, you all take care. Keep your eyes open for a good used Elite for us and if you have any experience with Elite bows for women..please post up. Thanks
Don
Lol!! This Isn't the Don that I know!! Don't change a thing Don, your doing well my friend!!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

And Schultzy....... time for bear is nearing here in the true north. I'm almost ready...... just need more fryer grease. Don't worry Don will be interested in this too Spots are picked bait is collected and stands are already set. Just waiting for the day to start the baits..... another week or so.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: sandilands

And Schultzy....... time for bear is nearing here in the true north. I'm almost ready...... just need more fryer grease. Don't worry Don will be interested in this too Spots are picked bait is collected and stands are already set. Just waiting for the day to start the baits..... another week or so.
You tease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta wait till fall to bear hunt.[:@] And I need to get drawn for a license to even go. Keep me posted on your baiting and how It's going. Good luck!!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is what I should have posted to make some of you happy:

Hi everyone, I have met a nice Christian girl that likes to bowhunt with me. She is taking her hunter safety this weekend so she can bowhunt turkeys this spring. She is 47 years old, and I am not attracted to her physically, but since the internet society says that I can't be with some girl younger than me anyway, I will make do. I am fat and overweight and don't care about my looks or physique, as it doesn't matter to me to be attractive since I am not attracted to her anyway. Bless her heart, she accepts this and has no problem. Saves me a lot of time from having to workout. Well, you all take care. Keep your eyes open for a good used Elite for us and if yiou have any experience with Elite bows for women..please post up. Thanks
Don
LOL, the point isnt that you arent allowed to get a younger girl. Heck yeah get a younger girl, but younger than your daughter? WEIRD. Besides, do you realize how fickle and immature a 20 year old is? Apparently not. Have fun while it lasts my friend, gonna be a fun, but short ride. Hang on tight.
BTW, you work out? I'd have never known.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:43 AM
Banned

Rob and Steve, gr8 to hear from you guys. Thanks and I hope you both are doing very well. I was just thinking about callin you Rob. Haven't seen you around so I was going to phone you. How is the weather in Canada treating you? Been warm here. Emily passed her Hunter Safety and we are townhouse hunting. We have a blast together and my family, friends, and hers are happy for us. No one knows the future about any relationship. All I know, is that I have never dated a gymnast before, let alone one that is double jointed. Life is good

Old 03-24-2009, 06:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congrats Don and Emily on getting her hunter safety certificate!!! I have seen some young women with older guys before and it's nothing new. I think some of the younger guys are just jealous of you that's all.. Seeing how in the off season they are constantly asking for advise on this one or that one. most do not appear to work out for them for some reason or another.. Maybe they just do not know what to ask about so they just keep getting dumped LOL... Anywaysgood luck on finding a bow for her as well as getting a turkey.. You Da Man....
Old 03-24-2009, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have seen some young women with older guys before and it's nothing new. I think some of the younger guys are just jealous of you that's all.. Seeing how in the off season they are constantly asking for advise on this one or that one. most do not appear to work out for them for some reason or another.. Maybe they just do not know what to ask about so they just keep getting dumped
Why would anyone be jealous of someone who has had numerous failed relationships and now somehow thinks it will work with a 20 year old? It takes two to tango. Most will blame the other one when things start not working out, but the problems usually involve both people. In baseball it's three strikes and you're out, and I would surely judge someone who wanted to live with or marry my daughter the same way. If they couldn't make it work in at least three tries at a relationship than something is probably not right.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

All I know, is that I have never dated a gymnast before, let alone one that is double jointed. Life is good

LOL, you are a sick man.[:'(]

Quick Reply: Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.