HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Just a friendly wager!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/289314-just-friendly-wager.html)

MeanV2 03-16-2009 08:24 AM

RE: Just a friendly wager!!!

I don't gamble!!;)

I'll shoot an Apple off your head for free though!

If I miss it's always high, no need to worry![8D]

Dan

pheasantfanatic 03-16-2009 09:44 AM

I think I'd have a 50/50 chance.......if that...lol

fingerz42 03-16-2009 09:51 AM

This reminds me of this local idiot from my town that trys to convince people that he is such a great shooter that he shoots at the eye of a deer target from 80 yards for practice. (Cause hes just that good lmao) The best part is that a crapload of people believe his garbage. Yet when he went to the range with a few of his buddies he couldnt even hit the score zone on a black bear from 40 yards. Infact, he hit it square in the balls on a standing frontside black bear. Only about two foot off hero. LOL, gotta love the braggers with no game.

Rhody Hunter 03-16-2009 09:52 AM

I 'd say a 70% chance i'd hit it but i wouln't take the bet . I'm not a gambler

drockw 03-16-2009 10:43 AM

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

This reminds me of this local idiot from my town that trys to convince people that he is such a great shooter that he shoots at the eye of a deer target from 80 yards for practice. (Cause hes just that good lmao) The best part is that a crapload of people believe his garbage. Yet when he went to the range with a few of his buddies he couldnt even hit the score zone on a black bear from 40 yards. Infact, he hit it square in the balls on a standing frontside black bear. Only about two foot off hero. LOL, gotta love the braggers with no game.
I hope you arent implying that I was bragging b/c I certainly wasnt.

I cant ever seem to shoot the standingblack bearno matter what the distance lol! It seems like everytime I shoot him I shoot him high not matter the distance[&:] I think its one of those mental block things:D

Derek

drockw 03-16-2009 10:46 AM

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

I don't gamble!!;)

Dan
I dont think I would take that bet with anybody in the world. You never know when that release is gonna fail, or the bow is going to break;)

fingerz42 03-16-2009 11:37 AM

No, drock that was in no way intended for you. I was just expounding on a local guy that thinks hes the worlds greatest archer. This question just got me thinking about how I could hear this guy guaranteeing he would hit it.

WesternMdHardwoods 03-16-2009 11:47 AM

I dont know, thats a toughie!! I dont never doubt myself but I would have to be shooting more frequently then what I am doing now?

So..........MAYBE??

MeanV2 03-16-2009 01:12 PM

ORIGINAL: drockw

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

I don't gamble!!;)

Dan
I dont think I would take that bet with anybody in the world. You never know when that release is gonna fail, or the bow is going to break;)
Aw Come on Derek!! You're No fun! Nothing like a few beads of sweat to make the day enjoyable;)

Dan

drockw 03-16-2009 01:35 PM

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

No, drock that was in no way intended for you. I was just expounding on a local guy that thinks hes the worlds greatest archer. This question just got me thinking about how I could hear this guy guaranteeing he would hit it.
Fair enough;)

Dan, I dont know if i would be able to stand there with that kinda pressure lol!