Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What, Where, and Why >

What, Where, and Why

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What, Where, and Why

Old 03-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Typical Buck

Default What, Where, and Why

I would like to know what states you guys are hunting in this year and what game you will be after with your bow? Are these first time trips or have you hunted for these species before? Is this a lifelong dream to hunt that species or a trip you make every year? Lets hear what kind of plans you guys are making for your hunting season!
Old 03-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: What, Where, and Why

It's none of your business. LOL I plan on Ohio, NY, Georgia and hopefully Maryland. My niece wants me to come to Montana. Just not enough months in the year.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

WV, MD andVA and possibly NC if I can find the time. VA and NC will be bow. MD is muzzleloader and WV is rifle. I wish WV would start and early muzzleloader season! These are annual trips some of which I have made since childhood. Some are new. All are for whitetail.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:38 AM

Oklahoma, maybe Texas if things work out. Deer, Turkey, wild pigs.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Gonna head to maryland and head to west virginia. Both for deer hunting.

Not a life long dream or anything just gonna start a tradition.

Ryan.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well this year I will not be heading out west. I will be going in 2010. So I will be hunting Michigan for Whitetails, And I am going to Missouri for a chance at a Monster Whitetail! That is my season thus far!
Old 03-13-2009, 05:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bow hunt Illinois (home state), Missouri and Indiana (parent's farm) every year for deer. I hope some day to get out west to hunt elk and mule deer, but I don't ever seeing that being more that once or twice thing for me.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

I would like to know what states you guys are hunting in this year and what game you will be after with your bow? I won't be hunting anywhere else but my home state of Minnesota this year. I'll be after whitetails and hopefully bear also If I get drawn for a bear tag. I was planning on doing a North Dakota deer hunt but the huge unexpected repairs on my milk truck have kicked my ass the last 2 months so hopefully next year I can do the ND trip Instead.

Are these first time trips or have you hunted for these species before? Nope. Been deer hunting for 23 years and bear hunting for 19 years In Mn.

Lets hear what kind of plans you guys are making for your hunting season! Same old stuff- Hold out for a 130"+ Mn buck and hopefully connect with a P&Y Mn bear If I get my license.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well im doing the usual, huntingfor whitetails in ohio this will be my 5th year hunting in ohio, possibly in indiana as well but I doubt it.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:32 AM
Typical Buck

I'll be hunting in Mo and Co. First time bowhunting for elk in Colorado but I've been there twice and have developed a good understanding of the terrain and location of the elk. Whitetails and Turkeys in Mo. Maybe even some carp!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.