Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 04-16-2003, 11:36 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-16-2003, 01:44 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Hunting video' s

SJHUNTER, Here is a place that I see advertised in the classified ads of Bowhunter quite often. The website is www.oavideo.com . Here is the other info:
Outdoor Adventure Videos
10950 Deer Run.
College Station, TX
Toll free phone is : 888-584-3363
The ad says that they have over 1,000 top name titles and they will send a free brochure. Maybe they will have what you are looking for.
My buddy and I have bought videos off of e-bay. Him especially. I know for a fact that he has bought videos by both Bob Kirschner ( matter of fact he got one about a month ago) and Alan Altizer. You might want to check there. He finds them in the hunting section. Does a search of VHS video tapes. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Proff
Old 04-16-2003, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

SJ, I have Bob' s Kirschner' s Phone # laying around here somewhere, if you want it, i will find it for you. You can order his video' s from him. Both of them made great video' s . Pike
Old 04-16-2003, 05:25 PM

I already have the tapes your looking for[:-]I have 2 Altizer(Mike & Alan)tapes, and atleast 6 or more Bob Kirschner hunting tapes.I kinda been collecting bow hunting tapes for a number of years.I have slowed down a bit, once I got over a 100, but I always have room for the newest Prime Time, Drury,KISKY, or Jay Gregory release.
Old 04-16-2003, 07:17 PM

Hey J Pike, do you still have my shed lying around there with that phone number???

How did you guy' s make out with those trees?

Doug
Old 04-16-2003, 07:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Heres Bob Kirchner' s number Toll free 1-888-282-5877 or 724-325-2496
Old 04-16-2003, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Doug, what are you doing here? Your shed is sitting right here with me, Im trying to make myself mail it back to you but havnt been able to force myself to do it yet!! The tree' s are all moved, but the new brush hog broke after 5 minute' s of letting it idle, didnt even get to use it, and had to take it back and order another one!![:@] So we got to make another trip to work on the food plot' s and the new brush hog wont be in until next weekend. By the way, Keith and Mike found a deer carcus 25 FT. up in a tree, we must have a very big bobcat or a huge vulture hanging around. Also, Chuck found a 2.5 year old 5pt. shed the day after we left that weekend you were out with us. talk to you soon. Jeff
Old 04-17-2003, 09:47 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]