Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

SHOOTER

Old 04-15-2003, 08:39 PM
Typical Buck

Default SHOOTER

Who,s a better shot you or your best archery buddy?
Old 04-15-2003, 09:17 PM

Default RE: SHOOTER

It varies from day to day. Depends on the mood I guess. Some times I can just feel it and hit almost all the time and other times I just feel like I am doing something wrong and cant zero it in. The three of us are pretty consistant though and dont really compete with each other, just help each other out when there is a problem and try to get it fixed.
Old 04-15-2003, 09:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I really don`t have a best archery buddy. We have a group of guys that usually try to shoot together around home in the local 3-ds.

Some of them I can beat on a regular basis.

A couple of them don`t lose too often at national shoots in the pro division, so I very rarely get to put them in their place.

They are fun to watch though.
Old 04-16-2003, 12:53 AM

My best friend, who happens to my hunting partner, is a better shot then me. [:' (]He' s had a few more years practice under his belt though if that counts for anything. But I do give him a run for his money sometimes and I' m proud to say that my personal best is 2 points higher then his at a club shoot. Woo Hoo!!
Old 04-16-2003, 08:06 AM
nub

Around home, I' d say I' m a tad better than the guys I shoot leagues with. I can even take them in any of the shoots we go to. When I head up to Ontario Moose hunting, and the annual Loonie shoot, I always to come out a few loonies shy of littleal. [8D] That man just don' t like to see me win more Loonies than him. I do usually come in second tho.