Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 what do you need that for?? >

what do you need that for??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

what do you need that for??

Old 04-16-2003, 09:21 AM

Default RE: what do you need that for??

I had those problems too. Your spending a fortune on this.
I reminded her the expenses I had, then " WE" had, during our Jetski Racing careers. It kept her hush for awhile.

But just like the Jetskis, she had to have her own.

The best thing is when she asks me, when is " MY" new sight getting here. Or did you get me some new inserts and tips.

Never had to use the " what did you buy today" on her when she goes shopping... That is a given. Normal womens purgative, and nobody is going to change that!
Old 04-16-2003, 09:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

I don' t have that problem at all, anything I buy goes straight to the garage or my shed! She could care less as long as the bills are paid and there is venison on the table![8D]
Old 04-16-2003, 04:56 PM

I HAVE A GREAT WOMAN. NEVER COMPLAINS ABOUT MY HUNTING STUFF. EVERY SO OFTEN SHE ASKS ME IF I NEED ANYTHING FOR MY BOW. HOWS THAT FOR A GOOD WOMAN?[8D]
Old 04-16-2003, 05:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

Never have that problem. She buys what she wants and I buy what I want, we never question each other. She spends more on her hair in a year than I ever spend on bowhunting. As a matter of fact thats where she' s at right now. But I have other vises other than hunting so it evens out[:-].