Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Black Quivers??

Old 01-18-2009, 03:33 PM
Banned

Default RE: Black Quivers??

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Yea...I am thinking that I may just get a 5 arrow Alpine Bear Claw and paint it black or a Vortxx. I have a $120 Fuse satori on my Guardian and I like the $30 Alpine better. Similar locking lever and cooler looking to me. Quieter lock up too.
Really? I had a Bear Claw on my Truth 2. Sweet quiver, but I figured the Fuse would be better quality. I might just paint a new Bear Claw black for my Vulcan then
The satori has a cool receiver but that receiver can get a little play in it with time and it also makes a LOUD metallic click(it is metal on metal receiver) if you don't ride the lever down with your finger. I played with an Octane quiver the other night when I bought my bow and it is a sweet high end quiver. WAY better than the Fuse Satori. Sweet actually if $$ isn't an object and you like high end parts on your bow. A guy that leaves a quiver on while hunting will really love an Octane.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Banned

Guys on AT say that Tree Limb quivers are awesome and come in a carbon black. I looked on teir website and the quiver looks cool as far as how it hooks up on the bow and the tree limb hanging feature on the end is cool 2. Now to find a used one

Old 01-18-2009, 09:11 PM

Treelimb makes a black quiver.

I wasn't aware Bohning made a black one. And I certainly didn't know you could buy one for 9.99[&:]

I have a camo Bohning Lynx on my bow, same as that link, just camo. It is a good quiver, nice and simple. I had to pay $25 for mine though[:@]