Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mathews Reezen

Old 01-14-2009, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Mathews Reezen

Wow I cant take it. The first post had me going but now hes added replies to others, calling THEM fanboys? All I can hear is how loud you are screaming BOWTECH. You're honestly going to put a ROSS bow above a Mathews? Right there you lost any credibility in any of your posts from my opinion. You realize bowtech and diamonds are made by the same company right fanboy?
Old 01-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

Wow I cant take it. The first post had me going but now hes added replies to others, calling THEM fanboys? All I can hear is how loud you are screaming BOWTECH. You're honestly going to put a ROSS bow above a Mathews? Right there you lost any credibility in any of your posts from my opinion. You realize bowtech and diamonds are made by the same company right fanboy?

He(/she [&:]) lost all of mine a long, long time ago[8D]
Old 01-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Fork Horn

Everyone has their opinion, but is it really necessary to "dog" the bow you don't shoot. This Bowtech vs Mathews war on this forum is so played out!Both bowshave their strong points, as well as weak points. Personally, from my limitied experience withBowtechs,they're quiet and very smooth,but they don't feel as good in my hand as a Mathews, but I still think its a GREAT bow!

Honestly, I don't think it matters what Mathews comes out with, there will always be haters to complain.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:12 AM
Fork Horn

shot every mathews since the switchback, and all i can say is the dxt is it. Love mathews but the dxt is the top of the mountain, and if you are at the top there is only one way to go.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

He(/she [&:]) lost all of mine a long, long time ago[8D]
I AGREE with fingerz42 and Rory/MO.................Sorry Fanboy(girl)
Old 01-17-2009, 04:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://blog.kingsoutdoorworld.com/2005/11/03/problems-at-bowtech/
Old 01-17-2009, 05:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RidgeFACTOR

ORIGINAL: nissan300ztt

Yes but you shouldnt need to even put a stabilizer on a bow to get ZERO hand shock. Bows are more advance then ever. Im sorry My 82nd has ZERO hand shock and isnt much slower then the reezen or monster and has ZERO handshock with no stabilizer...MATHEWS got OWNED AGAIN. GO BOWTECH!!!!!
WRONG!
Actually Mathews shooters outnumber everyone like 4-1. Mathews is the company that has the card deck stacked in thier favor.

I believe that for every non-mathews shooter in pro levels there are three Mathews shooters.

Next to Mathews and Hoyt in competition, Bowtech is NOT even close....Sorry
Your first statement may very well be correct. There are more Mathews shooters out there no doubt. Same as your second statement. I believe this to be a direct result of the amount of money that Mathews pays out. I was just talking to another "pro" shooter yesterday. He stated that if it ws about money to him, that he would probably be shooting a Mathews, but he believes in Bowtech product and vision. I like to think that the reason that Bowtech isn't out there dumping money on the competition scene, paying shooters like crazy, is because they would rather focus it on consistently putting out quality products instead of settling. Just my two cents put in a realistic non combative way. Good shooting everybody, whatever you are drawing.

Old 01-17-2009, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RidgeFACTOR

ORIGINAL: nissan300ztt

Yes but you shouldnt need to even put a stabilizer on a bow to get ZERO hand shock. Bows are more advance then ever. Im sorry My 82nd has ZERO hand shock and isnt much slower then the reezen or monster and has ZERO handshock with no stabilizer...MATHEWS got OWNED AGAIN. GO BOWTECH!!!!!
WRONG!
Actually Mathews shooters outnumber everyone like 4-1. Mathews is the company that has the card deck stacked in thier favor.

I believe that for every non-mathews shooter in pro levels there are three Mathews shooters.

Next to Mathews and Hoyt in competition, Bowtech is NOT even close....Sorry

I agree with you. I shot my first Bowtech today (Admiral) and I thought the worst Mathews Ive ever shot was better than that Bowtech. Nissan is just a typical Bowtech fanboy, no matter what, they think theres is THE best.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:41 AM
Spike

Default Mathews vs Bowtech

All,
This here is the WarCrow. Been slingin' arrows for a long time. I was readin this forum and wanted to remind everyone of one important detail when it comes to huntin' deer with pointy sticks......the deer dont give a crap what kinda bow yer shootin', the point is to put a pointy stick into lungs. I have shot both bows and like them both for reason, they fling pointy sticks downrange. I understand the new craze of "Lets see who has the coolest toys" but from my experience, the ones that brag to much about their gear are the ones that are compensating for somthing, like, they caint kill deer and think that expensive gear is gonna help 'em. WRONG!! Time with yer equipment, time in the woods. Thats all there is to it. You can read all you want but you dont learn nothin' without time put in. Thats about it. So..stop measuring your skill on gear and start sharin' tips on how to get the hunt done. the bow yer carrying, aint got much to do with the kill.

WarCrow
Old 10-24-2009, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

when my buddy broke my bow tryin to get his pecker outta it, mathews sent me 2 new limbs overnight and pro shop put em on and i was shootin in 2days....cost me $25, just to have proshop put em on...can ya say that about your bowtech