HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   hoyts, bowtechs, and matthews suck (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/280129-hoyts-bowtechs-matthews-suck.html)

Cougar Mag 12-26-2008 11:25 PM

RE: hoyts, bowtechs, and matthews suck

haha yeah he a good hunter with that dam recurve of his. he would be better with a hoyt or something or at least a nice compound
Here is where I disagree. The type of bow doesn't make the hunter. I've always hunted with a compound, but have nothing but respect for those who use traditional. Those who use traditional may have various reasons for using their equipment, but I'd guess the bigger challenge is the biggest reason. Just my opinion.

XMAN1 12-26-2008 11:37 PM

Even the Bible says every man is right in his own eyes.:DOpinions are opinions, everyone has one...Thats not saying their right though!!!!;)

907Alaska 12-26-2008 11:55 PM

To each (of us) his own.

Hoytail Hunter 12-27-2008 05:57 AM

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

He thinks that hoyts, bowtechs, and matthews suck becasue they are thousands of dollars and he says that "its the hunter that harvests the animal, not the equpiment" and that those companies are runining hunting.
I believe he is right. Hoyt, Bowtech, and Matthews really are runnin the show. :D

Seriously, you can believe something to be true. That however, does not make it THE TRUTH.

BowtechHunting 12-27-2008 07:51 AM

OH PISS, here we go again!!! Comparing apples to oranges. Man to woman. Little to Big....does it ever end, or will it ever end?!?!?!?!?!? WHO freakin' cares! If you wanna use a recurve because it gives you a couple of extra testosterone points then so be it! Don't belittle everyone else for using alternate methods....

Wait til' you have that 170" posturing up in front of you at 40 yds. Your gonna wish you had something with a little more horsepower.....

Quit this who's best or better.....

kdsberman 12-27-2008 09:08 AM

Yeah I got a buddy of mine who used to use a bare bow, NO SIGHTS. He says sights are cheating. I could never talk him into something nice.

He never arrowed a buck.

As of last month...he now owns a Switchback! haha

Ben / PA 12-27-2008 11:41 AM

Post Quality

peakrut 12-27-2008 01:52 PM

Probably the same as me with my compound as it would be out of range.[8D]

ORIGINAL: MichiganWhitetails74

Let him be...he's confident in his equipment and he's successful...

I just wonder how he will feel if a 170 class walks buy at 42 yards....

A topic for discussion now doubt.

BowHuntingFool 12-27-2008 01:58 PM

ORIGINAL: peakrut

Probably the same as me with my compound as it would be out of range.[8D]

ORIGINAL: MichiganWhitetails74

Let him be...he's confident in his equipment and he's successful...

I just wonder how he will feel if a 170 class walks buy at 42 yards....

A topic for discussion now doubt.

I was thinking the same thing....:D:D:D:D

nchawkeye 12-27-2008 02:13 PM

Why would you care what he hunted with???