Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The Harrisburg Sport Show >

The Harrisburg Sport Show

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The Harrisburg Sport Show

Old 12-20-2008, 09:59 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: The Harrisburg Sport Show

I"ll be there either the first weekend or the monday and tuesday after the first weekend
Old 12-20-2008, 10:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'll make it at least twice, if we follow suit from last year, Matt / PA should qualify on the first weekend, I'll shoot Monday and we'll hope Matt (RJ) qualifies on his shoot to meet in the finals on the second Saturday.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I'll make it at least twice, if we follow suit from last year, Matt / PA should qualify on the first weekend, I'll shoot Monday and we'll hope Matt (RJ) qualifies on his shoot to meet in the finals on the second Saturday.
I think RJ is shooting open now.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:31 PM
Fork Horn

I will probably be there friday the 13th always better to go during the week less crowded can take your time and enjoy the show hope to see some of you there.
Old 12-21-2008, 12:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I may try to make it out again this year??I went last year and got the chance to see Matt/Pa and Frank(Kidd642???) shoot a little but was too shy to introduce myself so maybe I will try this year???

I did however getto meet Andy(Diesel77) and pick up a great UC outfit, so hopefully by Feb he will have his Fleece line of stuff and I will have an excuse to go this year[8D][8D]!!!

In a couple weeks we will have to start a thread like Andy did last year and see which days for sure everyone will be there, plus find out where UA's camo booth will be?? Hope to see ya all there!!!!

Old 12-21-2008, 01:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah I watched people shooting too and wasn't all about saying hi. Like you said let's get the post going closer to that time about who's going when and get something going for a meet and greet.

Ryan.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckeye

Yep, I'll be shooting open.

Rob/Matt- Do you guys remember if Open shoots finals at the same time as MBR?
Old 12-21-2008, 07:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rick James

ORIGINAL: MGH_PA

I really want to get back down there again, but it will most likely only be a Saturday if at all. I wouldn't mind shooting in the 3D comp as well, just for experience. I think Ben/PA is going Saturday, too, so I will have to see.
Matt - You and Ben should try to make it the last Saturday. The crowds aren't quite as bad, plus you will get to hang out with Dan and I......[8D]
Sounds like a good time. I am in. I hope to be there for more than just spectating this year too.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rick James

ORIGINAL: buckeye

Yep, I'll be shooting open.

Rob/Matt- Do you guys remember if Open shoots finals at the same time as MBR?
I do think open shot right along with us last year. Hell, that's only 2 guys from each day so what 16 guys on the line? Yeah, I think they did so that'd still be cool.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll be there one of the 2 weeekends, just not sure which yet.

Quick Reply: The Harrisburg Sport Show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.