HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   The Harrisburg Sport Show (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/279379-harrisburg-sport-show.html)

Kamil 12-20-2008 09:59 PM

RE: The Harrisburg Sport Show

I"ll be there either the first weekend or the monday and tuesday after the first weekend

Rob/PA Bowyer 12-20-2008 10:02 PM

I'll make it at least twice, if we follow suit from last year, Matt / PA should qualify on the first weekend, I'll shoot Monday and we'll hope Matt (RJ) qualifies on his shoot to meet in the finals on the second Saturday.

buckeye 12-20-2008 10:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I'll make it at least twice, if we follow suit from last year, Matt / PA should qualify on the first weekend, I'll shoot Monday and we'll hope Matt (RJ) qualifies on his shoot to meet in the finals on the second Saturday.
I think RJ is shooting open now.

Redneck Bow Hunter 12-20-2008 11:31 PM

I will probably be there friday the 13th always better to go during the week less crowded can take your time and enjoy the show hope to see some of you there.

WesternMdHardwoods 12-21-2008 12:40 AM

I may try to make it out again this year??I went last year and got the chance to see Matt/Pa and Frank(Kidd642???) shoot a little but was too shy to introduce myself so maybe I will try this year???

I did however getto meet Andy(Diesel77) and pick up a great UC outfit, so hopefully by Feb he will have his Fleece line of stuff and I will have an excuse to go this year[8D][8D]!!!

In a couple weeks we will have to start a thread like Andy did last year and see which days for sure everyone will be there, plus find out where UA's camo booth will be?? Hope to see ya all there!!!!

my7pointmonster 12-21-2008 01:06 AM

Yeah I watched people shooting too and wasn't all about saying hi. Like you said let's get the post going closer to that time about who's going when and get something going for a meet and greet.

Ryan.

Rick James 12-21-2008 06:51 AM

ORIGINAL: buckeye

Yep, I'll be shooting open.

Rob/Matt- Do you guys remember if Open shoots finals at the same time as MBR?

Ben / PA 12-21-2008 07:36 AM

ORIGINAL: Rick James

ORIGINAL: MGH_PA

I really want to get back down there again, but it will most likely only be a Saturday if at all. I wouldn't mind shooting in the 3D comp as well, just for experience. I think Ben/PA is going Saturday, too, so I will have to see.
Matt - You and Ben should try to make it the last Saturday. The crowds aren't quite as bad, plus you will get to hang out with Dan and I......[8D]
Sounds like a good time. I am in. I hope to be there for more than just spectating this year too.;)

Rob/PA Bowyer 12-21-2008 07:39 AM

ORIGINAL: Rick James

ORIGINAL: buckeye

Yep, I'll be shooting open.

Rob/Matt- Do you guys remember if Open shoots finals at the same time as MBR?
I do think open shot right along with us last year. Hell, that's only 2 guys from each day so what 16 guys on the line? Yeah, I think they did so that'd still be cool.

rybohunter 12-21-2008 08:21 AM

I'll be there one of the 2 weeekends, just not sure which yet.