HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   The Harrisburg Sport Show (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/279379-harrisburg-sport-show.html)

Rickmur 12-20-2008 03:50 PM

The Harrisburg Sport Show

Who's going this year and who is going to be represented? I think it's the 1st week in Feb. I want to meet up again with Andy (Dissel) and hope to get one of those safty vests if he has any, hint hint:D.

Rick James 12-20-2008 04:07 PM

RE: The Harrisburg Sport Show

I'll be there the last weekend. Dan will be there with me too. I'll be shooting in the 3D event on that Saturday in MBO, and depending on if I make the finals and when they hold them for my class, I may be there Sunday too. Hope to see some of you there!

MGH_PA 12-20-2008 04:17 PM

I really want to get back down there again, but it will most likely only be a Saturday if at all. I wouldn't mind shooting in the 3D comp as well, just for experience. I think Ben/PA is going Saturday, too, so I will have to see.

Rick James 12-20-2008 04:29 PM

ORIGINAL: MGH_PA

I really want to get back down there again, but it will most likely only be a Saturday if at all. I wouldn't mind shooting in the 3D comp as well, just for experience. I think Ben/PA is going Saturday, too, so I will have to see.
Matt - You and Ben should try to make it the last Saturday. The crowds aren't quite as bad, plus you will get to hang out with Dan and I......[8D]

early in 12-20-2008 06:19 PM

The Harrisburg show is from Feb 7th-15th. I'llprobably check it out during the week though. They've ALWAYS got obscene crowds there![:@]

MGH_PA 12-20-2008 06:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Rick James

ORIGINAL: MGH_PA

Matt - You and Ben should try to make it the last Saturday. The crowds aren't quite as bad, plus you will get to hang out with Dan and I......[8D]
It's actually later than I thought it was for some reason. That would be the 15th, ok sounds good. Hopefully I can make it.

my7pointmonster 12-20-2008 06:41 PM

I'll be there one of the days, maybe tuesday or something via there wont be anyone there. (hahaha!)

fatsbucknut 12-20-2008 08:34 PM

Considering i work about 1/4 mile from there, i'll be there atleast one of the days again. Hopefully i'll make it that last saturday to watch some of you guys shoot.

titleist_03 12-20-2008 08:50 PM

I'm going to try to make it out that way. Heard it's a heck of a show. I'll be at the Midwest Extremem Hunting booth if I can find a way out there from IL.

JoshKeller 12-20-2008 09:57 PM

i'll be there, just not sure on the days yet