Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 UltimateCamo Update >

UltimateCamo Update

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

UltimateCamo Update

Old 12-18-2008, 08:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: UltimateCamo Update

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Andy...

As far as I know....UA discontinued their cam face mask. I don't know if you have a line on a mfr. that could make a similar garment....but as far as I know....there's no one producing anything like that, right now. I'd love to find one (lost mine, somewhere).

Just a thought.
Same concept as the mask I posted/suggested?
Old 12-18-2008, 08:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Do any retailers sell your camo, Andy?
Old 12-18-2008, 08:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Andy...

As far as I know....UA discontinued their cam face mask. I don't know if you have a line on a mfr. that could make a similar garment....but as far as I know....there's no one producing anything like that, right now. I'd love to find one (lost mine, somewhere).

Just a thought.
I would love a neck gaiter or half mask if you will, like the Drury's wear.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Andy...

Just a thought.
Bingo, thats what I was after, but they didnt have any, that little piece on my forehead is so agervating.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks FANTASTIC Andy, put me down for an order now.
I'll 2nd that! Cant wait to get some fleece!
Old 12-18-2008, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

Ask and ye shall recieve Wayne. Man, toss any suggestions at me you want to, the only way to make a good product is by trial and error and there is no better way to get input than from real hunters like yourselves. I cant accomodate every request because every hunter has his own idea of a perfectjacket, pants, turkey vest,etc, but we will, and have incorporated lots of ideas from allot of HNI hunters into our products. We met John and his wife, the owners/partners of HSS at a show 2 years ago and hadvests made in different models for adults and youths, they are a great company to work with, really down to earth and genuine people. We sold out at the first show we brought them to, but we have more material on the way.

ORIGINAL: MOhunter46

Thats some good looking stuff, i think i might order some before next fall. Since you asked for suggestions i have one but i dont even know if it would be possible. I think it would be cool if your camo wason a safety vest like the HSS. I wear one and i think you would stick out like a sore thumb with the HSS over the UC. Just something to think about.

Wayne

WOW! Thats some good lookin stuff, me likes!

Wayne
Old 12-18-2008, 10:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

I want one of those safty vests in the worst way. I will even go to the show in Harrisburg again this year just to get one if you are going to have them there.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:25 AM

Andy...

Just a thought.
x100....heck x1000. I love those little stretchy half masks. Andy, drop me a line if you ever come out with some of these, or stretch fit gloves of the same material...I think both would sell like hotcakes.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:37 AM

Congrats on moving the company up and up. The camo looks great and adding in higher end garments such as the fleece is going to be what makes or breaks you into one of the bigger and more well known companies, IMO. Getting a favorite camo in garments truly made for cold, late season weather is not always easy unless it is RT or MO.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:00 AM
Spike

Does this stuff have enough room to wear other layers under it, if wearing the correct size?
I wouldn't have an issue of going i size up as long as it doesnt fit "baggy". I hunt in northern ontario and it gets cold in the mornings and multiple layers are not uncommon.

Also a suggestion on a product is those hand warming muffs, and hooded sweat shirts.

Just my Two cents, or 0.024 cents USD.

Quick Reply: UltimateCamo Update

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.