Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 UltimateCamo Update >

UltimateCamo Update

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

UltimateCamo Update

Old 12-17-2008, 11:29 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: UltimateCamo Update

I really like the way that camo hat looks too. I wish it was fitted if I can make a suggestion thats what it would be make fitted hats as well as adustable
Old 12-18-2008, 03:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Great stuff and super job on forming and shaping the company. Hope I don't miss the intro on the new garments and end up on a waiting list when the season starts next year
Old 12-18-2008, 06:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

I love Fleece
A mock collar and life would be perfect

Good work Andy!!! I hope to see you at the MI show this year!!
Old 12-18-2008, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

A mock collar and life would be perfect
???? Germ, are you saying that you need to get a mock collar and a life???
Old 12-18-2008, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats some good looking stuff, i think i might order some before next fall. Since you asked for suggestions i have one but i dont even know if it would be possible. I think it would be cool if your camo wason a safety vest like the HSS. I wear one and i think you would stick out like a sore thumb with the HSS over the UC. Just something to think about.

Wayne
Old 12-18-2008, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ask and ye shall recieve Wayne. Man, toss any suggestions at me you want to, the only way to make a good product is by trial and error and there is no better way to get input than from real hunters like yourselves. I cant accomodate every request because every hunter has his own idea of a perfectjacket, pants, turkey vest,etc, but we will, and have incorporated lots of ideas from allot of HNI hunters into our products. We met John and his wife, the owners/partners of HSS at a show 2 years ago and hadvests made in different models for adults and youths, they are a great company to work with, really down to earth and genuine people. We sold out at the first show we brought them to, but we have more material on the way.

ORIGINAL: MOhunter46

Thats some good looking stuff, i think i might order some before next fall. Since you asked for suggestions i have one but i dont even know if it would be possible. I think it would be cool if your camo wason a safety vest like the HSS. I wear one and i think you would stick out like a sore thumb with the HSS over the UC. Just something to think about.

Wayne

Old 12-18-2008, 08:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

Andy you're costing me money
Old 12-18-2008, 08:05 AM
Dominant Buck

Bring back the boonie hat!

Mine's a little snug.

Good luck, Andy.....and stay in touch RE: turkey hunting....if you get a NC license. I have a new spot (I can hunt here, now)!

Old 12-18-2008, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow...fleece now...well, now I may have to finally try this stuff out. Not to try and start a camo pattern war, but how do you guys like this for late season treestand hunting compared to an open pattern like Predator FG? I think I could find uses for both, so maybe I will order both

Andy, any chance of a balaclava in your pattern? I live in mine for late season hunting, and would love to have one in this pattern.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:15 AM
Dominant Buck

Andy...

As far as I know....UA discontinued their cam face mask. I don't know if you have a line on a mfr. that could make a similar garment....but as far as I know....there's no one producing anything like that, right now. I'd love to find one (lost mine, somewhere).

Just a thought.

Quick Reply: UltimateCamo Update

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.