Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Since I cannot shoot him >

Since I cannot shoot him

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Since I cannot shoot him

Old 12-16-2008, 12:32 AM
Bartender

Default RE: Since I cannot shoot him

Gary don't over do this when you get closer to the season next year especially if
the size of the property is not that many acres.

T
Old 12-16-2008, 02:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Since I cannot shoot him

Ok Germaside [8D]since you are looking for tips. Point your camera so that the game will walk by it at an angle and stay in the window of view longer. place it about waist high if ground is level. If not you will have to adjust to liking. I used to have a habit of putting mine to close. example::scrapes, it does not need to be on top of it, get it back so the whole deer will be in the picture. make sure weeds or sticks that are in front of it are removed, they will trip shutter when wind is blowing them around. Get a camera stick like pine archery ones. they are great, there is not always a tree handy, and you can set them up in a bean field if necessaryDont point where sun comes up or down, it tends to trip shutter.
Word::turkeys absolutly are not scared of cameras, deer sometimes are