HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   GMMAT by the Numbers (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/278552-gmmat-numbers.html)

Germ 12-15-2008 07:32 AM

GMMAT by the Numbers

In just 3-4 years of hunting Jeff has killed

4 mature Bucks
3 1.5 bucks
And close to 20 does

All with a bow, some my not agree with him, he is stubborn, but you can not argue with those numbers.

That is plain impressive IMO;) Just think if he got Pass thrus's[8D]

hardcorehunter 12-15-2008 07:42 AM

RE: GMMAT by the Numbers

yea, but it's all about location..where I hunt sux but I could do it if I lived where he does....he is probably a poacher and cheats...yea..his wife is hot too but she is with him for $$,

Just thought I'd throw out all of the answers that jealous people are thinkin':eek:

BTW, congrats Jeff, especially good 4 for being new at bowhuntin

moose1915 12-15-2008 07:45 AM

does everyone need to blow this guy daily?

jackflap 12-15-2008 07:47 AM

Interesting you have such detailed info on someone who lives half a country away from you. You're not the same guy thats been stalking that lady from American Idol are you?:eek:

Muliefever 12-15-2008 07:48 AM

Deleted for skirting the profanity filter.

Germ 12-15-2008 07:51 AM

ORIGINAL: Muliefever

I am with Moose on this one!! Give it a F***** Break!

He has been very fortunate, we all know. But damn! Enough is enough!
Dude relax, I just think pretty cool

I also think HCH has had a good year[8D]

WV Hunter 12-15-2008 07:57 AM

LOL...Germ I didn't peg you for a sack rider ;)

Don't forget about 20,000 posts in 3yrs too :eek::eek::eek:

MC Bowhunter 12-15-2008 08:01 AM

Any bets on how many pages this one will end up being?...LOL

Darrall

Planter 12-15-2008 08:04 AM

Not only has he proven to be very effective in the woods he has also accumulated a phenomenal number of posts. It shows an almost stunning level ofcommitment.

The math is beyond me but just imagine if each post of his 19k averaged 5 minutes. That has to figure out to bemonths and months of non-stop typing and most of his posts and threads have substance.

When he's done posting he goes out and kills something.

RockinChair 12-15-2008 08:12 AM

ORIGINAL: Planter

Not only has he proven to be very effective in the woods he has also accumulated a phenomenal number of posts. It shows an almost stunning level ofcommitment.

The math is beyond me but just imagine if each post of his 19k averaged 5 minutes. That has to figure out to bemonths and months of non-stop typing and most of his posts and threads have substance.

When he's done posting he goes out and kills something.
Again- I'm appalled by the fact that you guys think the number of posts are indicative of your hunting knowledge, IQ, information, etc. That's for a lack of better words just stupid.

You do have to give GMMAT credit, his posts have depth. There are some members who have about 5000 posts over a years time and all they contribute are posts like "Good job" "Nice deer" "Good luck" "I think you are right" Kinda makes you wonder why they even post? But Gmmat's posts are loooooong, usually have some substance (we are all guilty of just throwing posts out there) and contribute to the betterment of the site. My only glitch with they guy is that he obviously has too much time on his hands.[8D]