Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 GMMAT by the Numbers >

GMMAT by the Numbers

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

GMMAT by the Numbers

Old 12-15-2008, 09:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: GMMAT by the Numbers

What is missing from Germ's number and is one of the things that I am most impressed with and feel is a great contributor to Jeff's success is the number of sits he has every year and the number of different stand set ups he uses.

With the number of hours he spends afield and the number of posts he has I wonder if he doesn't take his laptop hunting with him sometimes.[8D]
Old 12-15-2008, 10:02 AM

I can log on here at 2 am and see Jeff logged in, don't know if he is actually in front of the screen, but he is logged on..
Old 12-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Dominant Buck

In just 3-4 years of hunting Jeff has killed

4 mature Bucks
3 1.5 bucks
And close to 20 does

All with a bow, some my not agree with him, he is stubborn, but you can not argue with those numbers.

That is plain impressive IMO Just think if he got Pass thrus's[8D]
Best I can figure....you're giving me too much credit.

I still think the 6 pointer I took this year is a 2.5yr old. I'll never know as his lower jawbone was discarded by the guy doing the euro.

So.....I'll take credit for 3 mature bucks spanning 4 seasons (no deer taken my first season). Only one 1.5 yr old.....and three 2.5yr olds. (bucks)

I have the does, here....and I take advantage of that fact (and the liberal limits). My post count could go to0, today,and it wouldn't make a hill of beans, to me. It has no merit on whitetail knowledge, whatsoever.

If not for many of the guys here....I'd still be walking into the woods and throwing u stands where I thought it looked good.....which is usually far from where I need to be.

HNI is NOT a popularity contest....and I have no interest in playing it that way. I'll seek what I'm looking for and take my chances on looking the fool. I'm good at it, apparently. Funny thing is....I learn in odd ways. I'll takea position I don't even buy into to play devil's advocate.....and learn probably more from that than I would buying in to all the guys I look up to's mantras ALL the time.

I'm having a blast.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I blame it on the fact that I didnt have the internet the first four years of my hunting career..!!
Old 12-15-2008, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jeff is a deer hunting phenomenon, the man has mad skills. If you dont stop and read when he post your missing out.

If thoese 4 mature buck's had Lake Co. IL. or even Christian Co. KY. head gear, somewould think hewas a god............ Thats a fact!!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dang Jeff. You are probably getting crowded in the groin about now.[8D]

Even if Jeff is an arrogant, sarcastic, Pain in the butt at times, he still hunts and succeeds. (Of course what is respective of his area)

Keep it up Jeff. If no one else starts a conversation here (no matter how senseless), Jeff will take one for the team.

KUDOS
Old 12-15-2008, 10:39 AM
Dominant Buck

If no one else starts a conversation here (no matter how senseless), Jeff will take one for the team.
Come on in....the water's fine!
Old 12-15-2008, 10:41 AM

Is GMMAT the new GregH for worship posts?

He has got it done, on young bucks, old bucks, young does, and old does...he has put the fur in the dirt. Can't argue that for sure. Doing something right.

(For Kyle)...Kudos Jeff.

Jeff, did you end up aging your halloween buck?
Old 12-15-2008, 10:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jeff is a class act guy... whether you guys give him credit for it or not. I remember back when I first come to these forums, Jeff invited me down to shoot at his local shop... thats where it all started. He's always gave me hand any way he could from treestands, to climbing sticks, Bh's, decoys, you name it. If I told you the deal he gave me on his old Allegiance.... you guys would think he's nuts.

Deer or no deer, he's a great guy.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:46 AM
Dominant Buck

I don't know if he's 3.5 or 4.5, Trevor.....but I have the jawbone. He (taxi) boiled it with the skull....and I'll pick it up when I pick up the euro.

Quick Reply: GMMAT by the Numbers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.