Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

best camo?

Old 12-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default best camo?

what is the best camo out there to not be seen in your stand?
Old 12-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Spike

Default RE: best camo?

google gore optifade
Old 12-14-2008, 11:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: tandrhunts

google gore optifade
i have seen that its real expensive though.
mossy oak treestand any good?
Old 12-14-2008, 11:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Predator Fall Gray is the best pattern ever made IMO...
Old 12-14-2008, 11:21 AM
Spike

I have never used it before
Old 12-14-2008, 12:46 PM

Ultimatecamo of course!
Old 12-14-2008, 01:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

Predator Fall Gray is the best pattern ever made IMO...
Moss, There are several now that qualify in the top of the camo heap and it's there is no such thing as the best. Take Todd here and his so biased opinion on Fall Grey. Even Todd as biased as he is wouldn't wear Fall Grey in a spring turkey woods, or at least I would hope he wouldn't so that makes Fall Grey fall short as the best pattern ever made, it certainly has it's limitations. It's damn fine, I own it too and would and do wear it under the right circumstances. It's not full proof nor is it for every circumstance. Oh he'll claim he's only a deer hunter etc...etc.. Hogwash.

Fall Grey as fanastic as it is IMO falls short to Fall Brown. Fall Brown can and does get worn year around but as good as Fall Brown is, there are others that I have experience with that equals that of Fall Grey or even Fall Brown.

I wouldn't have issues wearing any of the following and in no particular order, Fall Brown, UltimateCamo, ASAT, Fall Grey, Enigma, MO Treestand, Realtree APG.

In all my experiences wearing so many different camos there is what I feel a superior camo but I won't even go there as I have zero faith in the company anymore so we'll leave it as a list of top several I've already listed.
Old 12-14-2008, 01:05 PM

After this year, I think that just staying super still in more important, deer will first see you by movement most of the time.
Old 12-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

After this year, I think that just staying super still in more important, deer will first see you by movement most of the time.
yeah i got busted by a buck for moving in my stand. i like realtree apg. my bow is covered in it
Old 12-14-2008, 01:57 PM
Banned

I'm with Rob...that's why my shed looks like a Cabelas store..I have tons of camo patterns for different situations..I wear a lot of predator fall brown...sometimes I mix it up with Realtreehardwoods top(cause I love the sweatshirt's quality) I wear predator green tops early season...I just bought a Skyline Horizen outfit that I found on clearance and it works gr8 in grayish white winter skylines and with snow on the ground...I like camo alot and am a camo junkie. I havean ASAT blind and it seems to fool animals's eyes very well..although I don't own any clothes. The ultimate looks gr8 and the new Optifade is exciting...Trying to pick just one is too hard for me...kind of like tryin 2 eat one lays potato chip..can't be done imo

Quick Reply: best camo?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.