Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Mid Western Hunters... >

Mid Western Hunters...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mid Western Hunters...

Old 12-13-2008, 09:24 AM
Fork Horn

Default Mid Western Hunters...

In my relentless effort, huntingnet.com keeps flagging and removing my posts. What are forums for if you cannot talk about a bad outfitter that is taking advantage of fellow hunters..

Dan Schipou of Pike County Bucks is an absolute abortion of an outfitter... Drunk entire time, total outlaw.. he possesed untagged racks that were freshly killed in camp. He had hunters in camp with out tags.. He was so drunk he spoke of these things openly... His spots were the most pressured spots I have ever seen.. Total waste of money... he refused any restitution towards his unfullfilled contract.. Told us to get the F*ck out of his camp, as he slurred his words.. We have reported him to FIsh and Game and formal complaints are in action..

I am trying to help other hunters not make the mistakes we have made by booking with this individual.....I am sure there are other outfitters that are better, this guy however is not.. You might as well flush your money down the toilet.... or hunt public land..

He books his hunts on Ebay, Craigslist, and other various free sites.. Just remeber the Romanian that can barely speak english.. and you will have the right guy..

Remember: www.PikeCountyBucks.comwith Dan Schipou.. He is a real slease ball.. Romanian Gypsy.. Do not give your money to him..
Old 12-13-2008, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Mid Western Hunters...

We get the message already.