Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New Comers and new posters.. >

New Comers and new posters..

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Comers and new posters..

Old 12-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default New Comers and new posters..

I know you guys like to make your fun about me and my craziness...but every forum needs a guy to be the glue to bring us together...so I'll give any new comers or moderate users some advice...

When I first came to the forum I wasn't really interested at first...

After learning from the threads I began to PM certain people to ask questions and get down to earth.

Try this out...sometimes it's hard to get the info you're looking for in a huge thread.

Good Luck.
Brian (MW74)

Old 12-05-2008, 07:42 PM

Default RE: New Comers and new posters..

As a newbie to this forum myself that is a great piece of advice and I will put it to good use. Thank you
Old 12-05-2008, 07:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

There are various people that look out for other people because we hunt together and we're friends..so we/they migrate to each other...but if you have a one on one with people on here....you'll take some good info and meet some nice people. Have fun with it. Browse all the forums too.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichiganWhitetails74

There are various people that look out for other people because we hunt together and we're friends..so we/they migrate to each other...but if you have a one on one with people on here....you'll take some good info and meet some nice people. Have fun with it. Browse all the forums too.
In other words....there are clicks on here and if you violate one, you violate the whole group.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:00 AM

Me no in any click...

"...I just gotta be meeeeeeee...."
Old 12-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

There are people that have migrated towards eachother .. nothing wrong with that ...it's not clickish ...it's human nature ....this isn't the crypts and the Bloods, lol I can see it now .... the Poorman Gang vs. The Hickey Gang

some of you guys that get offended because you can't get what you need from an internet forum, really need to examine WHY you need ANYTHING from an internet forum! That being said, you can learn a great amount from some of the guys on here .... just don't act like babies when people don't respond to you the way you think they ought to .... eat the meat, but spit out the bones ... just don't spit them on someone else's plate ...
Old 12-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know if I would call it clique as much as I would say that there are certain guys on here that have been members for a long time....or have posted quite a bit and gotten to know other members more thoroughly then some of the users that don't log on alot. I for one have been a member since 03 but just sat around read and kept my mouth shut while I learned more about our sport.......Cliques tend to be groups that close other people out and keep to themselves. I don't know anyone on here personally that doesn't have an open door/pm box that wouldn't be willing to help a fellow bowhunter. Just my .02

Shane
Old 12-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

You new guys just need to keep your eyes open and your fingers off the keyboard. If you post four times a month thats three to many.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

You new guys just need to keep your eyes open and your fingers off the keyboard. If you post four times a month thats three to many.
UUHHHHH.......What?
Old 12-06-2008, 02:09 PM

I feel another group hug coming...

[:'(]

Quick Reply: New Comers and new posters..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.