Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New Comers and new posters.. >

New Comers and new posters..

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Comers and new posters..

Old 12-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New Comers and new posters..

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

ORIGINAL: MichiganWhitetails74

There are various people that look out for other people because we hunt together and we're friends..so we/they migrate to each other...but if you have a one on one with people on here....you'll take some good info and meet some nice people. Have fun with it. Browse all the forums too.
In other words....there are clicks on here and if you violate one, you violate the whole group.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

You new guys just need to keep your eyes open and your fingers off the keyboard. If you post four times a month thats three to many.
[&o][:'(]

I don't know what kind of huntingnet high horse some of you ride in on everyday but its a shame that the number of posts somone has reflects on how people view the person. If they ask a legitimate hunting question on a hunting forum don't they deserve a legitimate answer? Just my .02 cents
Old 12-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Bowman4440

You new guys just need to keep your eyes open and your fingers off the keyboard. If you post four times a month thats three to many.

I don't know what kind of huntingnet high horse some of you ride in on everyday but its a shame that the number of posts somone has reflects on how people view the person. If they ask a legitimate hunting question on a hunting forum don't they deserve a legitimate answer? Just my .02 cents
I have a feeling Motown was just being a little sarcastic and forgot the goofy smiley In the end.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

ORIGINAL: Bowman4440

I have a feeling Motown was just being a little sarcastic and forgot the goofy smiley In the end.
Agreed, plus, hes your teammate, lighten up!
Old 12-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Typical Buck

I wasn't ragging on him directly i just thought his post reflected what michigan was saying and kinda distasteful. Besides motown is the only one who scored for the team so far, cant hate on the star player
Old 12-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Spike

I'm struggling with the posting, format. It seems that someone with 19,000+ posts would be someone to learn, from. But, I notice the constant use of commas before the last word in, sentences. Maybe I should find someone else to learn, from. Maybe someone like that should back up from the computer once in, awhile. I'm just, sayin'.....
Old 12-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Typical Buck

Since, when, is, this, english, class, fishn?
Old 12-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

well i been on here about a yearbut only on the bowhuting forums a couple months so i guess im still waiting everybody to know who i am
Old 12-06-2008, 04:29 PM

I have to aggre that post count does matter quite a bit. I think sombody in the youth forum, mabey it was Caleb but he said that the post count also acts like what maturity the person is at. Like a lot of the time when a person gets on the site they post way too much, then after they are on here about a month they start to post less and start posting useful stuff. I can think of sombody that is following this rule perfectly right now, well I hope so.

Old 12-06-2008, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

sure hope this is a joke

Quick Reply: New Comers and new posters..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.