Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Rage customer service >

Rage customer service

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage customer service

Old 11-19-2008, 07:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Rage customer service

Lol, how did a customer service thread turn into "life lessons"?
Glad everything worked out for you Jeff.
Kudos to you for everythingTrevor, I respect you, I really do. Once again, kudos bro.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

Lol, how did a customer service thread turn into "life lessons"?
I just have that power to stray from topics at hand.[&:][8D]

Thanks for the words guys, I've said my part...and apologized for the 15th thread I've ran to the ground with Jeff. Just as much, if not more, my fault as his....Won't happen again.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

You're both good guys! Jeff will keep you on your toes though.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:28 PM
Spike

Ok, I get it, one of you guys is about 20, right? But I am wondering exactly how old this "GMMAT" guy is. 12? Wow, he sure does post alot, huh? Maybe when he gets older he'll find something more meanigful to do besides bicker on the internet. Give him a chance to grow up fellas, and don't be so harsh on the kid.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: fishn711

Ok, I get it, one of you guys is about 20, right? But I am wondering exactly how old this "GMMAT" guy is. 12? Wow, he sure does post alot, huh? Maybe when he gets older he'll find something more meanigful to do besides bicker on the internet. Give him a chance to grow up fellas, and don't be so harsh on the kid.
Oh no!
Old 11-19-2008, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok Guys... Im not saying this because I know Jeff on a personal level, lets let that be made known.

All Jeff was ever saying was "Trevor, Your too young to know about customer service." Basically what I got out of it... anybody disagree?

Now why did Jeff say that? I dont know he tried explaining himself... but it blew out of control on both ends. Because then Trevor thought he had to expound on how much Customer Service hereally deals with himself.

That old lady on Elm St. really gets bent out of shape if younick one ofher petunia's....[8D]

Why? If youve been around these boards for any amount of time you'll find that Jeff and Trev, love to bite each others ankles. If you think Jeff is setting on his couch not laughing at getting Trevor so worked up... then you know nothing about Jeff. It's really quite comical, Jeff never put down any of Trevors accomplishments, He just stated, he was too young to know about CS, be that statement right or wrong.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:35 PM
Fork Horn

Hehe, Jeez Jeff you sure hit puberty fast for a 12 yr old. LOL. You guys gotta let me get something done around the house....but I just couldnt resist on this one.

Old 11-19-2008, 07:38 PM

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Ok Guys... Im not saying this because I know Jeff on a personal level, lets let that be made known.

All Jeff was ever saying was "Trevor, Your too young to know about customer service." Basically what I got out of it... anybody disagree?

Now why did Jeff say that? I dont know he tried explaining himself... but it blew out of control on both ends. Because then Trevor thought he had to expound on how much Customer Service hereally deals with himself.

That old lady on Elm St. really gets bent out of shape if younick one ofher petunia's....[8D]

Why? If youve been around these boards for any amount of time you'll find that Jeff and Trev, love to bite each others ankles. If you think Jeff is setting on his couch not laughing at getting Trevor so worked up... then you know nothing about Jeff. It's really quite comical, Jeff never put down any of Trevors accomplishments, He just stated, he was too young to know about CS, be that statement right or wrong.
That... makes it worse.

A 44 year old man gets his kicks sitting online degrading a 17 year old.

Neat.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

That... makes it worse.

A 44 year old man gets his kicks sitting online degrading a 17 year old.

Neat.
I thought the goal of these guys was not to de-mean anyone by their age?
Old 11-19-2008, 07:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

You know if I had 3 wishes, one of them would be for EVERYBODY here at HNI to get together and have one gigantic team hug! How cool would that be?

Quick Reply: Rage customer service

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.