Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What to do with LW Stand? >

What to do with LW Stand?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What to do with LW Stand?

Old 11-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: What to do with LW Stand?

I set my alpha hang on and sticks up two times and relaized I hated them (just a personal opinion.....they are quality gear). I sold mine to a board member for $250.

I bought the LW sit and climb and I'm loving it. Over 50 times it's been up so far, this year. I've finally got it fogured out (what I like and how to manipulate it).

The caveat is....I have an ABUNDANCE of climb-able trees here in the hardwoods I hunt most. I have the LW saddlebag attached to my siderail of my upper.....and I keep a pruning saw in it in case I need to cut a limb out of a favorable tree. It's working out great, this way.

I wish I had a place "I" could leave it up.

Let me know if you separate the sticks and the stand when you sell them. One thing I thought about doing was buying a bunch of sets of cheap climbing ladders ($30-40) and buying a few of the alpha hang on hook straps. You could have ultiple setups that way and take your stand in and out every time, still. Rapid, easy climb.....and not too much for anyone to want to mess with stealing.

Good luck.