Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Tree stand-Blind-Box stand or other >

Tree stand-Blind-Box stand or other

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Tree stand-Blind-Box stand or other

Old 09-29-2007, 04:56 AM

Default Tree stand-Blind-Box stand or other

I would like to see how everbody else prefers to hunt with their crossbows. I hunted out of a box stand at it didnt seem to fit the bill for me when it came to the crossbow. I bought a new ground blind and will use it for the first time in a few weeks. Good Luck to Everbody
Old 09-29-2007, 06:42 AM

Default RE: Tree stand-Blind-Box stand or other

I love the freedom of a nice big ladder stand. I also love the relaxation and comfort of a nice ground blind with a comfy lawn chair out of the wind. If the weather is nice, its the ladders, but I like the blinds for the windy cold wet days.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:43 AM
Typical Buck

Iam going to try my turkey blind for the first day or two, didn't work too good during turkey season but we saw some great deer from it. My son (5) will be taking the morning off school to spend opening day with me, I have not been able to find a youths harness to get him safe in a tree yet.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:29 PM
Spike

I hunt out of the Luxury Box ladder tree stand. It is in a big oak tree so I built a frame around it and hung camo netting. The top of the frame also serves as a solid rest for the crossbow. The Luxury Box is the most comfortable stand I have ever hunted from - nice for us older guys.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:35 PM
Typical Buck

i never hunted on the ground much. as i get older it sounds more inviting to get a nice ground blind.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Been useing an Ameristep Penthouse blind for five years now,just bought my second one lots of room for me and the pup,had good luck out of it
to,like it on the ground!
Old 09-30-2007, 07:18 AM
Fork Horn

I have a ladder stand and a climber
Old 10-01-2007, 11:44 AM

Check out My Ameristep BrushHog Quadpod With My Ameristep DogHouse ! This is A good choice !
Old 10-01-2007, 12:10 PM

Make sure you get a blind big enough for a crossbow. I had an old Ameristep Outhouse blind that is great for rifle but way to small for crossbow. I bought a new Doghouse blind that works great though. I also have a Summit Climber that is extremely comfortable that I enjoy hunting from. I was at Dick's Sporting Goods earlier today and they had some great sales on ladder stands. Picked me up a ladder stand so I'll be hunting from it this year as well. I think I have the spectrum covered now, all I need to do is find me some deer.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Typical Buck

Way, way, way too cool!!

ORIGINAL: kvjohndeere

Check out My Ameristep BrushHog Quadpod With My Ameristep DogHouse ! This is A good choice !

Quick Reply: Tree stand-Blind-Box stand or other

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.