Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Well Guys I'm Crushed!! >

Well Guys I'm Crushed!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Well Guys I'm Crushed!!

Old 11-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Well Guys I'm Crushed!!

That's BS. I would go get it anyway and not even care.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

All I can say is WOW, what an ASS. I feel for you man, that bites big time!

I honestly don't know what I would have done in your position.I know that if it was 10-15yrs ago....there would have been a fight.

My question is...is he allowed to keep it? He didn't harvest it....and if someone else took it and checked it in, wouldn't that be against the law too? Do you know where it is now?

3yrs ago a buddy of mine shot a buck inVA that went approx 150" (with a rifle). It jumped a fence onto someone elses land and died 25yds in...and they saw it do it. They wouldn't let him take it, he called the warden. The law inVA said he couldn't unless they agreed. They DID NOT WANT IT - but did not want him to have it because they were pissed he shot "their deer". The law forced the GW to take it and would not give it back. Couldn't even get the rack. They did let him take a picture of it...not sure if that is insult to injury or what. To top it off, it caused such a commotion with the landowners....the one that let him hunt, revoked his permission permanently.

I hate crap like this....sorry to hear it.

Old 11-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

ORIGINAL: bawanajim
Nothing saysI'mthinkingabout you like a cottontailed rabbit bawling on a nice moon lite night.
LMAO....if there is a more obnoxious and annoying sound on this planet, I would like to hear it.

This idea is golden.
Here ya go Trevor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JoJqID-wJY
Old 11-06-2008, 04:15 PM

ORIGINAL: HNI_Christine

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

ORIGINAL: bawanajim
Nothing saysI'mthinkingabout you like a cottontailed rabbit bawling on a nice moon lite night.
LMAO....if there is a more obnoxious and annoying sound on this planet, I would like to hear it.

This idea is golden.
Here ya go Trevor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JoJqID-wJY

LMAO!!!!!
Old 11-06-2008, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Id have popped him one right cross the temple and knocked him out cold, got my deer, went back across the line, call the cops and leave

Trust me, Idve fought for that deer.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dude your story got my blood boiling. I would have just drug it off of his yard in front of him and dealt with it. I really hope you somehow get back at this guy the way he deserves, karma is a b*tch.

Shane
Old 11-06-2008, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

So all you tough guys go walking onto his land after he has told you to stay off. You tough guys say there will be a fight. You start heading for the guy and he pulls out his pistol. How many of you tough guys piss your pants now? Suppose he shoots you.....all for this deer....now the kids have no father, the wife has no husband and you (anyone), you dumbass, you still have no deer.

How many of you wouldn't hesitate to pull a weapon on someone that you told to stay off of your property and they came on it anyway, threatening you. We can look up old posts and find out

As much as it sucks, twildasin you did the absolute right thing. Now, if you retaliate your just as big a part of the problem as that guy.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: twildasin

Jeff I went back just awhile ago deer was gone!
Did he take it? If so does he even have a tag to put on the deer? If he moved it without tagging thats against the law in here in WI.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: brucelanthier

So all you tough guys go walking onto his land after he has told you to stay off. You tough guys say there will be a fight. You start heading for the guy and he pulls out his pistol. How many of you tough guys piss your pants now? Suppose he shoots you.....all for this deer....now the kids have no father, the wife has no husband and you (anyone), you dumbass, you still have no deer.

How many of you wouldn't hesitate to pull a weapon on someone that you told to stay off of your property and they came on it anyway, threatening you. We can look up old posts and find out

As much as it sucks, twildasin you did the absolute right thing. Now, if you retaliate your just as big a part of the problem as that guy.
Well said
Old 11-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Dominant Buck

And of couse if this land owner beat you to death with a Lousiville slugger because he was protecting what was his .............That would be OK with you?
What would I be taking that's "his"? What is he "protecting"? Let's be real, Jim.

His rights as a landowner to not allow trespassers? I'm clearly stating my intentions if he's present. Can he watch over me with a weapon while I retrieve the "property" that isn't his? Sure.

See Jim...I can walk right through your land and there's only two things you can do about it. 1.....You can call the authorities (and I've already stated I'd be willing to pay those fines) or 2.....You can choose to physically confront me. If you choose number 2.....I'd probably willingly walk away.

If a man is willing to pay the penalty for a victimless crime.....I'm one who says he's paid it and I could live with that. What real loss has the landowner suffered?

What if Tim trespassed and tagged the deer? Honest question. Is the property in question not "his", then? I don't know the answer.

Quick Reply: Well Guys I'm Crushed!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.