HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Well Guys I'm Crushed!!
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 05:10 PM
GMMAT
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Well Guys I'm Crushed!!

And of couse if this land owner beat you to death with a Lousiville slugger because he was protecting what was his .............That would be OK with you?
What would I be taking that's "his"? What is he "protecting"? Let's be real, Jim.

His rights as a landowner to not allow trespassers? I'm clearly stating my intentions if he's present. Can he watch over me with a weapon while I retrieve the "property" that isn't his? Sure.

See Jim...I can walk right through your land and there's only two things you can do about it. 1.....You can call the authorities (and I've already stated I'd be willing to pay those fines) or 2.....You can choose to physically confront me. If you choose number 2.....I'd probably willingly walk away.

If a man is willing to pay the penalty for a victimless crime.....I'm one who says he's paid it and I could live with that. What real loss has the landowner suffered?

What if Tim trespassed and tagged the deer? Honest question. Is the property in question not "his", then? I don't know the answer.