Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 It's a good day. >

It's a good day.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

It's a good day.

Old 11-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: It's a good day.

Hope you guys both get big bucks! Tell him thanks for his service. He's a reason we are all free, and can enjoy all of our rights.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:28 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: It's a good day.

Naa, just a Yeoman on a sub-tender out of New London. She's been decomished, can't see the old girl Fulton anymore, but called herhome. We were the last batch to be drafted in 72, and after being drafted, I ran to the recruiter and signed up for small stint. Got duty close to home, and came home every weekend, a real cush billet. These kids putting their lives on the line everyday over there, they're the real heros and deserve time with their families.I hopeyou have fun with your son &family,get that big deer your after, and post some pics.