Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Fine Wisconsin buck >

Fine Wisconsin buck

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Fine Wisconsin buck

Old 11-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Fine Wisconsin buck

Great camera works. Is that hunter something liek 4 feet tall. I never saw a hunter with a head half the size of a deers!!! LOL!
Old 11-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: peakrut

Found this on bloodbro.com and this is the same county as my parents. (Richland County)
It looks like I will not be able to get out there for a bow hunt. Have not heard of a score yet.

I know that's a monster, but I hate, HATE when people take those pics where the hunter is so far behind the deer to TRY to make the deer look bigger!!!! Unless that bucks HEAD is as big as that guys torso, it's not as big as the picture is trying to DECEIVE people into believing. [:@]
Old 11-07-2008, 06:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: OHbowhntr

ORIGINAL: peakrut

Found this on bloodbro.com and this is the same county as my parents. (Richland County)
It looks like I will not be able to get out there for a bow hunt. Have not heard of a score yet.

I know that's a monster, but I hate, HATE when people take those pics where the hunter is so far behind the deer to TRY to make the deer look bigger!!!! Unless that bucks HEAD is as big as that guys torso, it's not as big as the picture is trying to DECEIVE people into believing. [:@]
X2 its a nice buck but come on its not any bigger because you take a picture sitting beind the back end of the deer. The is the Chuck Adams shot and its stupid. It just like holding the deer waaaay out as far as you can and taking a pic, that doesn't fool me either.

This buck is probably 160ish at best IMO maybe slightly more. But his camera trick makes it hard to tell.

Good buck crappy photography