Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anyone from NC?? >

Anyone from NC??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone from NC??

Old 03-28-2003, 12:17 PM

Default Anyone from NC??

I am moving to Winston-Salem in a couple of weeks and was looking for some archery ranges in the area. indoor/outdoor and 3-d whatever i can find. thanks for the help.
Old 03-28-2003, 07:29 PM

Default RE: Anyone from NC??

I am just a tad outside of Winston, in Davie county, the best bow shop in the world is Bladerunners archery in cardinal shopping center on ebert street. They have tournaments every wednesday night for compounds and traditional on thursday, great place to meet friends. Come on down and saY Zach Isenhour told ya. C ya man.
Old 03-29-2003, 03:43 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-30-2003, 09:39 AM

Default RE: Anyone from NC??

well i am right in winston salem and can help ya out. buckmaster gave you a good shop with balderunners, i have been there several times to look and chat but have never done any business with them. i see that you like myself are a hoyt man and that means i have the place for you. in kernersville about 10 min away from downtown winston there is a shop called abbey mountain archery and the guy (jamie) that owns that shop is awsome. they have a good range, and 3d shoots all the time. he is a dealer for hoyt, pse, and matthews. he knows his stuff and is great to work with. i go up there about twice a week if nothin else just to hang out. great place and closer than bladerunners too. let me know if i can help you anymore!

hey buckmaster--- i used to live in advance area. where do you live and more importantly where do you hunt? know anyone that needs help with their deer and turkey population. that is my specialty! ha ha -- give me a hollar back here and maybe we can hook up some time.