Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Massachusetts Info Please >

Massachusetts Info Please

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Massachusetts Info Please

Old 11-04-2008, 10:57 AM

Default Massachusetts Info Please

Okay, so I am new to all of this bowhunting and i can't seem to find any stores/sites worth shopping for equipment around here. All i have come across was Cabelas, yeah its a nice store but dang it is exspensive. So my question is are there any stores i should know about in Massachusetts? Errr just Cabelas?!
Old 11-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Massachusetts Info Please

I believe their is a bass pro shop in foxboro, Kittery trading post just over the border in maine, but the prices will be the same at any of the big chain stores.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Typical Buck

where in Massachusetts are you at? I live in Springfield and there is a Dicks Sporting Goods in West Springfield and Cabelas in East Hartford, plus if you did a search in the phone book or online I'm sure you could find some smaller local archery shops. good luck
Old 11-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome!

There is a Cabelas in Hartford, Ct and a Bass Pro Shop in Foxboro, MA( Just don't go there when the Patriots are playing at home[&:])

Not sure what part of MA you are from, but if you live in the Central area, I recommend for a Proshop: Bob's Gun and Archery in Webster(he is a Bowtech, PSE dealer) and Archery Plus in Spencer(he is a Mathews, Hoyt and Elite dealer)

Good Luck!