Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowhunters for McCain >

Bowhunters for McCain

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunters for McCain

Old 11-03-2008, 06:08 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bowhunters for McCain

my personalfeeling is that if obama wants to complain and boohoo about 35 inner city school kids that got gunned down on the streets of chicago as reason or insentive for gun regulations...i say that those are probably 35 kids/young adults that would have probably ended up in prison at some point in time that I'd be paying for. not major contributors to society in a positive way. yeah someone's kid that's sad, well at least for the mom, i'm sure dad doesn't even know of the kid.

if only chicago wasn't apart of illinois it may be a great state. We also wish the great fire of east st. louis would happen.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would move to Canada before voting for Hussain Obama!
Old 11-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep....He has my vote....and so does our female Moose Hunter from Alaska.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Typical Buck

Go McCain!
Old 11-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thisthread here is to show that the polls are misleading. I know the demographic in this forum is obviously going to lean towards one side, but so do the polls that the media runs. It gives McCain a bit of hope for tomorrow, just make sure you get out there and vote.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Fork Horn

Anybody in Illinois! we need to turn out state red tomarrow and try to outvote Chicago!
Old 11-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Buy your guns and ammo..........you may need them in the near future and it aint for a regular hunting trip! McCain!
Old 11-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

This quote right here is enough to say no way in Hell would I ever vote for this person:

"Just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right."
-- Barack Obama - 2008 Philadelphia Democratic Primary Debate

Are the American people really stupid enough to put this man in the Office of the President of the United States?
Old 11-03-2008, 06:54 PM

NObama '08.

Sent in my ballot last week. Sure as hell wasn't for Obama.

Taxes
John McCain believes we must keep taxes low to reward hard work and create jobs for all Americans.
Barack Obama wants to "spread the wealth around" and is more interested in controlling who gets your piece of the pie than he is in growing the pie.

Economic Plan
John McCain has a comprehensive economic plan that will create millions of good American jobs, ensure our nation's energy security, get the government's budget and spending practices in order, and bring relief to American consumers
The Obama tax increase would come at the worst possible time for America, and especially for small businesses like the one Joe the Plumber dreams of owning. The small businesses Senator Obama would tax provide 16 million jobs in America. And a sudden tax hike for those businesses will kill jobs at a time when we need to be creating more jobs.

Energy
John McCain will break from the past to lead a great national campaign to put us on a course for energy independence. No problem is more urgent today than our dependence on foreign oil.
Barack Obama voted for the same policies that created the problem. He voted for the energy bill promoted by President Bush and Vice President Cheney, which gave even more breaks to the oil industry.

Health Care
John McCain will make health care more available, affordable and responsive to patients and he will give families more choices over their care.
Barack Obama's plan will harm employer coverage, continues the push toward government-run health care and will damage private coverage.

Reforming Washington
John McCain has a record of working to end Washington's stagnant, unproductive partisanship. He will end wasteful government spending and put the government back on the side of the American people.
The American people have not seen Barack Obama forsake partisanship for progress. In his short time in the Senate, Congressional Quarterly shows he voted with the Democrat Party 97 percent of the time.

Government Spending
John McCain is committed to and has long fought for restoring fiscal discipline by eliminating wasteful government spending. Out of control spending has resulted in a weaker dollar, raising the cost of groceries and gas and killing jobs. John McCain will rein in federal spending to help our families in tough economic times.
Barack Obama plans to increase spending by nearly a trillion dollars. Already in three short years in the Senate, he has requested nearly a billion dollars in pork projects for his state and has been an eager participant in this corrupt system.

Education
John McCain will shake up failed school bureaucracies with competition, empower parents with choice, remove barriers to qualified instructors, attract and reward good teachers.
Barack Obama wants our schools to answer to unions and entrenched bureaucracies.

Iraq
John McCain had the judgment to understand that America's strategy in Iraq was failing and the courage to call for a dramatic change. That strategy is now working, and America is succeeding in Iraq
Barack Obama opposed the new strategy and predicted wrongly that it would fail. He voted to deny critical funds to our men and women fighting in Iraq.

Old 11-03-2008, 07:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

You know, they said the samething about Clinton also

I am going to close my eyes and pull the lever, either way we're screwed IMO[8D]
And he signed in Nafta which is the single biggest reason your state and this country is shipping jobs hand over fist overseas.

Nafta really isn't a bad idea,just when it was as poorly thought out as it was then,it is a BAD idea.Just wish that Bush would have fixed it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.