Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowhunters for McCain >

Bowhunters for McCain

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunters for McCain

Old 11-03-2008, 10:29 AM
Fork Horn

Default Bowhunters for McCain

Bowhunters for McCain[/align][/align]We all know that election day is tomorrow. I know this post is a little off topic but for gun owners, hunters, bowhuntersand sportsmen, I think it'sclose to all of our hearts. [/align][/align]I live in Illinois and have heard about Obama for quite some time. It's amazing that the media won't scrutinize him like they scrutinize John McCain but since they won't. Here are some facts about Obama:He apparently came from no money but after college, he toured the middle east, a tour that cost thousands and thousandsof dollars and he won't disclose where he got the money. He became a community organizer in Chicagoand befriended an Iraqi bornChicagoBillionairewith strongmiddle easterntiesby the name of Tony Rezko. Rezko bank rolled Obama'sIllinois candidacy andthis relationshipwas the beginning of Obama. Soon after this, Obama bought a $2 million mansion in Chicago, a man making amodest salary bought this mansion. Tony Rezko bought the lot of land adjoining Obama's Mansion. Reskowas found guilty in June of this yearof mail fraud, wire fraud, attempted extortion and money laundering but sentencing has been delayed until after the electionas there is a proposed deal for Rezko to spill political secrets for a lighter sentence or maybe an ObamaPresidential pardon? The national press has not made the connection to protect Obamabut these twowere as thick as thieves, where there's smoke, there's fire.[/align][/align]Obamabelonged to a church (until he parted ways with themafterhe ran for president for political reasons)group for 20 years headed by Reverend Wright who is anoutspoken critic of the UnitedStates government. Reverend Wrightgave weekly hate speeches against our countryin his sermon, all of which Obama denied everhearing (an outright lie).Obamas churchis the same church that awarded theMuslim radical hate monger, Mr. Louis Farrakan the honor of "Man of the Year" in 2007(all while Obama was still a powerful member of this congrigation). Louis Farrakan is regarded by many as beingone of the most racist hateantagonists in modern history--why doesn't the mediareport onthis?[/align][/align]Obama refuses to release any of his own records that substantiate his wealth from the beginning, his health records,many of his personal records. In Obama's constituency, in the last 6 months,moreU.S. Citizensaremurdered each monththan are killed in combatin Iraq, he decries over the loss of life in Iraq which is a just cause yet does not lift a finger to prevent themurders in his home city. [/align]
[/align]Chicago has the highest sales taxes in the country, hasthe worst school system in the country, has the worst mail service in the country, has some of the highest property taxes in the country per capita income, has one of the highest murder rates in the country, arguably has the most corrupt political infrastructure of any major UScity (All Democrats). Allof this isin Obama's jurisdiction and he says with a straight face that he'll fix the economy and all ofour problems.[/align][/align][/align]John McCain is an American hero with a life history of serving our great nation, he has a history of crossing over party lineswhen he knows the issue is right, he refuses to pander to special intrests groups vying for political favors.On the other hand, Obama is a smooth talking,party line hugginghypocrite who is so far to the left that hemakes Ted Kennedy look like Ronald Reagan. Heis backed by the angryleftHollywood eliteand is funded by numerous special interest groups powers that want him in office in exchange for favors returned. Ask Osama Bin Laden who he'd vote for in this election if he could, I thinkyou know theanswer. Why do you think Osama Bin Laden has not released a single audio or video tape this election season? He want's to go off the radar until his man is in office. [/align][/align]The pollssay that McCain does not have a chance but I for one am highly suspect of these polls and the media who have given Obama a goldenpass, don't let the media and hysteria strengthenObama's chances. The media wants you to think that McCain does not have a chance so that you'll feel resigned to defeat and feel, "why bother voting, Obamas got this thing locked up". McCaincanwin![/align][/align]We can't afford to have a President in office who will arbitrarily pull ourtroops out of Iraq on a set date, this will invite the "insurgency" (a nice mediaword forterrorist coward murderers)to organize against us once more. The clueless left thinks if we play nice with the extremist Muslimhate groups in the east, that they'll leave us alone. It will simply give them time to organize attacks against us just like they did on 9/11 except it might be with nuclear weapons the next time around. They just don't understand that these hate groups only understand one thing and that's a red, white and bluefist of steelbeing shaken in their face. [/align][/align]We all appreciate the outdoors and when you're sitting in your tree stand on a crisp, quietNovember night, nothing in the world seems to matter but thiscould bethe most important election in our lives so get out tomorrow andvote![/align][/align][/align]
Old 11-03-2008, 10:29 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-03-2008, 10:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowhunters for McCain

McCain
Old 11-03-2008, 10:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

nice piece.... I agree 100%.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Palin

Oh, and McCain
Old 11-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I live in Illinois as well and everything above is true. Illinois' politics are as dirty as can be, the State is for in debit it is not funny. I guess this is the chance Obama wants to bring to the rest of the country. IMO, I believe Obama has it won, but I will still cast my vote for McCain tomorrow. IMO, anyone who hunts would be crazy to vote for Obama, just look at the gun laws he and our gov is trying to get passed in Illinois. You want this man in the White House? Tomorrow could be the start of change, VERY SCAReY change!
Old 11-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Fork Horn

Traveled home and early voted friday and it wasnt for Obama!!! lol
Old 11-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I cringe at the thought of Obama winning. McCain has run a piss poor campaign if you ask me....and he is (unfortunately) likely to lose tomorrow. Obama has NO experience in anything, and to think he could be at the helm of our country along with the liberal congress... [:'(]
Old 11-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: WV Hunter

I cringe at the thought of Obama winning. McCain has run a piss poor campaign if you ask me....and he is (unfortunately) likely to lose tomorrow. Obama has NO experience in anything, and to think he could be at the helm of our country along with the liberal congress... [:'(]
Agreed!!! I'm very worried about tomorrow. Might just have to move to Canada.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.