Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The teenagers gone wild this morning >

The teenagers gone wild this morning

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The teenagers gone wild this morning

Old 10-17-2008, 05:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default The teenagers gone wild this morning

Seen numerous (teen) bucks this morning on the way to work The low temps is driving them nuts, and they were running rampid along the high ways with total disregard for traffic. looks like the buck activity is starting to pick up. ought to be a killer weekend Us old farts (big bucks) [8D]have to stay in the woods a little longer [&:]
Old 10-17-2008, 05:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The teenagers gone wild this morning

Finally cooling down here in up state NY. And into the low 30's and night this weekend and tonight. The full moon finally went away so I hope they start moving here also. I will find out tomorrow morning when our season starts.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: V8Ranger

Finally cooling down here in up state NY. And into the low 30's and night this weekend and tonight. The full moon finally went away so I hope they start moving here also. I will find out tomorrow morning when our season starts.

Old 10-17-2008, 05:57 AM
Dominant Buck

Dink I'm not a very selfish man. I'm not begging for grandad or even pops to come by me this weekend. Hell I'd settle for that troubled older brother that everyone wishes would take a permanent hike, anyways.

I see myself as a "helper", really.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Dink I'm not a very selfish man. I'm not begging for grandad or even pops to come by me this weekend. Hell I'd settle for that troubled older brother that everyone wishes would take a permanent hike, anyways.

LMAO 6 points or better for me is my goal this year. But on the last day, anything goes, I NEED JERKY
Old 10-17-2008, 07:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Swoosh, there aint nutin wrong with that As long as said hunter is happy, anything goes best of luck to ya!! Its time to take a Nanny out for me unless Harry high hat comes along first. best of luck to all yans

Old 10-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Typical Buck

"Harry High Hat" where have I heard that before. I made it in and out of Pike county and you didn't catch me

>>>BAM<<<
ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Swoosh, there aint nutin wrong with that As long as said hunter is happy, anything goes best of luck to ya!! Its time to take a Nanny out for me unless Harry high hat comes along first. best of luck to all yans