Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I have too many groundblinds >

I have too many groundblinds

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I have too many groundblinds

Old 10-16-2008, 09:05 PM
Banned

Default I have too many groundblinds

I love my Lone Wolf Alpha Hangon and Lone Wolf Sticks. I would PROBABLY trade a Double Bull Matrix or Double Bull BS5 for a Lone Wolf hand climber only...not interested in a sit and climb Lone Wolf. It might benice to just have a LW climber for areas where there are some nice limbless straight trees. Just thought I would throw it out there. What do you think....would I regret the trade? You guys like your Lone Wolf hand climbers?
Old 10-17-2008, 06:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I have too many groundblinds

With my arthritis,I'd love to have a ground blind I could bow hunt out of over a tree stand any day. It takes me forever to get up in the stand and then after being up there for a few hours, my joints are stiffened up again for the climb down. Must be nice to be a young buck and not worry 'bout those old fart problems!