Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Atleast this one diddnt pull a gun on me. >

Atleast this one diddnt pull a gun on me.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Atleast this one diddnt pull a gun on me.

Old 10-15-2008, 08:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Atleast this one diddnt pull a gun on me.

I took my ground blind out this morning because I diddnt feel like bothering with my openshot. I went out to this little hollow where I was able to see deer every outing pre-season. Well its pre daylight and as I was getting setup 1.5 hours before daylight, I had a guy walk up past me with a recurve, He was pretty cool, we talked he said he was going by the hemlocks, I wished him the best of luck and away he went, well anyhow, this is public property and stuff, so Im sitting there pre daylight and next thing I know there was this guy standing at the window of my groundblind saying "hey buddy, you ok???" hahaha!!!

For the first time Ever, I fell asleep while hunting, I dont know if it was the chair I brought or if it was the 2 hours sleep the night before, but I was out for over 3.5 hours hahaha!!

Atleast this guy diddnt pull a gun on me! [:-] He was pretty cool, we laughed about me sleeping and he said I diddnt miss anything anyhow, he turned out being closer than what he had thought to me, and he was able to see me with his bino's no big deal, I'll be out tomorrow anyhow!!

Ryan.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:32 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Atleast this one diddnt pull a gun on me.

I fall asleep at least once every season. I remember falling asleep a few years back during the gun season when it was snowing. I settled my back against an old white pine tree and promptly fell asleep. I awoke a few hours later to a few inches of snow with two sets of deer tracks from deer that had walked in front of me.

Bob
Old 10-15-2008, 09:04 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Atleast this one diddnt pull a gun on me.