Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bow stolen, please help! >

Bow stolen, please help!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow stolen, please help!

Old 10-13-2008, 09:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bow stolen, please help!

Hi everyone, just asking for a little help from my fellow bowhunters. I had a bow strolen from my truck Sunday and was hoping if everyone could help keep and eye out for me. The bow is an LEFT HANDED 08' Hoyt Katera XL in Realtree AP camo, Copper John Fiber wrap sight, Drop Zone rest, and 6 carbon express arrows with 85 gr Thunderhead broadheads. It also had a Tru-ball release hooked to it. The authorities have been notified, and the local bowshops, and pawn shops. Ilive in MD and am very close to the PA line, the help Im asking for is I know alot of you visit other forums, and sites where they sell stuff, could you please keep an eye out?? I mean its Lefthanded and its brand new, so it should stick out a little. Thanks everyone for helping me, im sure you understand my total frustration and just sickness to lose my $1200 bow during hunting season. PM me with any info.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bow stolen, please help!

Make sure to keep an Eye on Ebay too, You never know. Sorry to here that, I couldnt imagine the feelings Iwould have when I seen my bow had been stolen [:@]I hope it all works out for you. Homeowners insurance maybe?
Old 10-13-2008, 09:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

yes, my wife is calling nationwide tomorrow. I honestly dont have any clue about our policy.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

i sorry to hear about your lose man. i love my Hoyt and i would never want anything to happen to it. i will keep an eye out for you even though i live in Wisconsin i can still look around on sites where they sell things. i am always looking on them so i will keep an eye out for you brother. im sure you will get reimbursement for the bow. whether is be from the insurance or just getting the bow back at least i hope. no back up bow you could possibly use for the time being?
[align=left] [/align]
Old 10-13-2008, 09:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

errr sorry to hear that mossy!!! i'll keep an eye out.....theives SUCK
Old 10-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossy33oak

yes, my wife is calling nationwide tomorrow. I honestly dont have any clue about our policy.
I had a Truth2 taken out of my worktruck, they broke out a window on the passenger side...State Farmcovered the loss that time, but it was Commercial coverage...but I have had plumbing tools taken at other times that they did not cover from previous thefts...maybe the insurance thing will work in this case...hope so!
Old 10-14-2008, 02:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you have comp insurance coverage then it would be covered. Comp covers, glass, acts of nature, and theft. Wont be quick, you will have to prove the coast loss. GL man
Old 10-14-2008, 05:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

Do you have a backup bow to hunt with this season?
Old 10-14-2008, 05:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

man that just sucks dog doo. why must people do this crap to people who work hard to get the things theyve always wanted. I woudl think your insurance would cover it. I know under my full coverage auto plan anything that is stolen out of my vehicles will be replaced at no cost, as long as theirs proof of forced entry. I hope it turns up for you or you get reimburssed. Good luck.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:36 AM
Typical Buck

Good luck, hope you catch the SOB.
Chris

Quick Reply: Bow stolen, please help!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.