Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bow stolen, please help! >

Bow stolen, please help!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow stolen, please help!

Old 10-14-2008, 10:23 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bow stolen, please help!

I have some Rocket broadheads if you need them to get back up and running.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Keep an eye on Craig's List too. A guy around here had his golf cart stolen from his cabin and they found it listed there and recovered it.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:04 AM
Fork Horn

Someone catch the SOB then contact the forum here and everyone go beat the hell out of him. He need it... I hate thieves.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Typical Buck

Which part of Maryland are you from? I live in Chambersburg, just north of Hagerstown so I will keep an eye on all the local shops and newspapers.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll do what I can to keep an eye for you even though you are a Ravens fan.[:'(]J/K, hopefully we'll catch the guy.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

What a bummer. Thieves are the scum of the earth. Good luck.

ORIGINAL: mossy33oak

yes, my wife is calling nationwide tomorrow. I honestly dont have any clue about our policy.
at least..."Nationwide is on your side"
Old 10-14-2008, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

try posting a want ad for your bow. basically just put an ad out saying you want to buy an 08 left handedhoyt katera. then see if he tries to sell it back to ya. i have seen people do this before with a little bit of success.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well some sorta good news. My insurance is going to cover all but $250. I called the bowshop and I got a new one coming next week. Thanks for all of your help and yes to the guy from chambersburg please check your shops for me. Thanks to everyone who offered me equipment it really means alot. Luckily here in MD its our early Muzz season so hopefully about the time im ready to bowhunt again Ill have my new one. Keep your eyes open for me and Thanks board bros!!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was just wondering if your truck has hunting decals on it. An officer freind of mine say those are a perfect invite for a thief for guns and bows. Makes sense too.
I have gone the opposite route. I have an Audubon and Nature conservancy decal so when I'm hunting thepukes think I'm bird watching. It's sad but its safe..
Old 10-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Planter

I was just wondering if your truck has hunting decals on it. An officer freind of mine say those are a perfect invite for a thief for guns and bows. Makes sense too.
I have gone the opposite route. I have an Audubon and Nature conservancy decal so when I'm hunting thepukes think I'm bird watching. It's sad but its safe..
Yeah unfortunatly i got the whole gammit. Mossy Oak, Hoyt, Easton, everything. Sad that you gotta think about that crap.

Quick Reply: Bow stolen, please help!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.