Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 *** >

It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 ***

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 ***

Old 10-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing .......

ORIGINAL: OHbowhntr

Good Luck with this Tony, this kid will be lucky to have you to nurture and guide him as he grows into a man. Does he know that your nickname is "No-Show Tony" yet???
Man Doug, between you and Bob ...... you guys are relentless [:-] I will make it this year .... with my compadre by my side
Old 10-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter will be joing .......

wow, Sounds like that kid needs a hug real bad. Hope everything works out for the better, PT

Ryan.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is just awesome Tony, if he needs anything, clothes, huntin gear, someone to teach him to hunt, that actually knows how to hunt, just let me know, id be glad to help!
Old 10-08-2008, 08:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: NY/Al

That is just awesome Tony, if he needs anything, clothes, huntin gear,
He needs it all, lol .....

someone to teach him to hunt, that actually knows how to hunt, just let me know, id be glad to help!
Oh, you have MOTOWN's phone #? [:-]
Old 10-09-2008, 04:40 AM
Typical Buck

Tony...wishing you and your family the best! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist! In 1992, my wife and I adopted our oldest son when he was3-1/2 y/o. His 18 y/o mother did aterrible jobraising him. He was very neglected. When we were in front of the judge to finalize the adoption, he told us this boy will need a lot of love and devotion. I never forgot those words! Of course she got pregnant the very next month and a few years later we had another! YIKES!Although it was a long hard battle over the past 16 years, we are very proud of him today. He joined the Airforce last fall and is stationed in Wyoming as an MP.Maybe someday we can compair stories!
Old 10-09-2008, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Tony you are awesome!!!But I live by the saying God will always let good things happen to good people and I think he just showed that by connecting you and Andrew!! Walt
Old 10-09-2008, 05:03 AM
Bartender

This is great Tony and I can help with some extra camo (Tree bark like gregs, lol) and
I have some other bow hunting equipment laying around I will donate if he shows
an interest. I will do a inventory and see what I have.

T
Old 10-09-2008, 05:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Its always nice to hear that someone in the world is willing to rescue a child and bring them into a great wonderful loving home! I wish someone would have done that with my Nephew who ironically is named Andrew. He had a real tough life, never knew his father because he killed him self and my sister just couldnt handle him and the state basically took him away and he went from home to home to home across the US. The last I knew he was in Colorado or something like that. He got into a wonderful foster home a few years back and really turned his act around. He graduated with A honors, hes a bass player just like me and has even auditioned for bands such as Metallica, Greenday, and some others I cant remember the names of lol. I havent heard anything from him for a long time and miss him dearly. My parentskeep in touch with him and hope someday he will come home.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Glad it's gonna work out for ya Tony. Sounds like Andrew is going to have a real family for the first time in his life. Good luck to both of you.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome story PT. God bless ya'll.

Quick Reply: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 ***

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.