Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 LOOKING FOR A PACK TO CARRY A BOW >

LOOKING FOR A PACK TO CARRY A BOW

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

LOOKING FOR A PACK TO CARRY A BOW

Old 03-21-2003, 09:24 AM

Default LOOKING FOR A PACK TO CARRY A BOW

I AM LOOKING FOR A PACK THAT IS MADE TO CARRY A BOW. I' VE BEEN LOOKING AT THE BOW/RIFLE PACK FROM CABELA' S AND THE " BOSS" PACK FROM A COMPANY CALLED BACKCOUNTRY OUTFITTERS. HAS ANYONE USED THESE PACKS OR ANYTHING SIMILAR? I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANY OTHER PACKS LIKE THESE. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF SOME I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THEM.
Old 03-21-2003, 03:49 PM

Default RE: LOOKING FOR A PACK TO CARRY A BOW

Cabela' s gun/bow pack is great. It has the waist support, padded shoulders, and is very quiet with alot of ROOM. Very good day pack, for lots of stuff. I' ll be using mine this year in Colorado.
Old 03-21-2003, 04:26 PM
Typical Buck

I hunted in Montana this last year with a couple of guys from this site. Articbowman had that cabelas pack and it worked great. Im sure he can add more input on it since he used it in Alaska also. From what i saw it was a great pack.
Old 03-21-2003, 06:24 PM

DON K,
I' VE POSTED THIS SAME TOPIC IN THE BIG GAME HUNTING FORUM AND GOT A RESPONSE FROM ONE OF YOUR HUNTING PARTNERS ABOUT ARTICBOWMAN USING THE CABELA' S PACK. IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PACK! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ONE UP CLOSE BEFORE BUYING ONE, BUT THE NEAREST CABELA' S IS THREE HOURS AWAY. I GUESS I' LL HAVE TO TAKE A TRIP SOME WEEKEND AND SEE. I ALSO GOT A RESPONSE ABOUT BADLANDS PACKS. THEY SEEM PRETTY GOOD ALSO, BUT THEY ARE MORE EXPENSIVE. I DID HOWEVER FIND A DEALER ONLY 1/2 HOUR AWAY. I WILL BE GOING THERE THIS WEEKEND.

BY THE WAY, THE " BOSS" PACK MENTIONED IN MY FIRST POST IS FROM BACKCOUNTRY SPORTS, NOT OUTFITTERS. ANY ONE EVER HEARD OF THEM?

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE INPUT!!!
Old 03-21-2003, 06:52 PM
Typical Buck

If you decide to try the Cabelas pack order it. If you dont like when you get it send it back. One thing i like about Cabelas is from what i have seen they have excellent customer service. Everything i have sent back or had a problem with they replaced right away.