Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 To all the VA boys!! >

To all the VA boys!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

To all the VA boys!!

Old 10-03-2008, 08:13 AM

Default To all the VA boys!!

Our season opens tomorrow state wide. I wish you all luck and enjoyment and safety. The weather looks great for us, mostly in the 40's tonight all over the state and in the mid 70's for a high tomorrow. PS, I hope I get to try my Rage heads in the AM!! good luck guys!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: To all the VA boys!!

Best of luck to you as well Landon! I have to work in the morning but hope to be on stand from 2:30pm-dark.....Remember how hot it was last October 4th? I remember hunting in the upper 80's on opening day and in the 90's the first week of the season. It was terrible. This weather has me pumped!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:54 AM
Typical Buck

Best of Luck tomorrow. I know I will hunt in the morning and evening. looks like great bowhunting weather, lows in the mid 40s highs in the upper 60's. Finally the wait is over. Let the games begin.

Happy hunting guys!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have been like a kid on Christmas Eve all week. I doubt I will sleep until tomorrow on my stand. Anyway good luck and be safe fellas, post some pics of your opening weekend if you take any.

Nate
Old 10-03-2008, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nate, I am off that weekend we talked about one time. I am off that Sat-Monday. I will try to get someone to switch days with me so I can have off that Friday as well, so I can get down and hunt with you for a day and a half. Take care.

Brett
Old 10-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Best of luck to all the VA guys....NEW, Hoyt, VaBowman....and all of you other VA bowhunters!
Old 10-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Fork Horn

YEP.....it will be tough to sleep tonight. Unfortunately, tomorrow in the stand the sleep will come easier.

Mitch
Old 10-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Typical Buck

Im practically there! Going to bed in an hour so I will be up and at em early. VABowman...get one!
VirginiaShadow...get one...but not as big as mine! Every other VA boys and girls best wishes!
Old 10-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Fork Horn

Good luck to you all. It looks as if I won't make it out this weeknd[&o]Maybe in the evening but I know not in the AM. Well good luck all.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:44 PM

once again...im jealous. i have two weeks to wait still!! good luck everyone.

Quick Reply: To all the VA boys!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.