Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Solunar Tables

Old 09-30-2008, 09:28 PM

Default Solunar Tables

Recently while paging through a Field & Stream mag. and came accross a thing called the "SOLUNAR TABLE". I have seen it before in the mag. ever since I subscribed, but I have never really took any store itno it.
Tonight was the first night I thought I would try and use it. I know that it says that weather and habitat can vary results and that your not "guaranteed" a deer but I am just not sure that it even works?

Tonight I read the table and it said that the "minor" activity was going to be at 5:40pm and the "major" activity was going to be at 10:30pm. Now I didn't see any deer at all tonight and that could be all sorts of reason's, but I don't know if I am reading it right.

Has anybody else heard of these SOLUNAR TABLES? If so, do they work? How do you use them?
Please, any help would be great