HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Germ called with a LITTLE info (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/264649-germ-called-little-info.html)

TFOX 09-24-2008 09:32 PM

RE: Germ called with a LITTLE info

I believe he is going to be 65 but I had a few that night too.[8D]

Josh,my son loved those heads.;)

bloodcrick 09-24-2008 09:49 PM

Ok i have a brain fart going on here :eek:explain :D

ORIGINAL: TFOX

Josh,my son loved those heads.;)

TFOX 09-24-2008 09:52 PM

You whimped out and went home,Josh came back with some arrow heads he made.They were flat out awesome.[8D]

bloodcrick 09-24-2008 09:54 PM

[:o][:o][:o] sad,,, cry!! :(JOSH!!! Where is the love bro?? yeah Todd, i wimped :D

You whimped out and went home,Josh came back with some arrow heads he made.They were flat out awesome.[8D]

TFOX 09-24-2008 10:26 PM

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

[:o][:o][:o] sad,,, cry!! :(JOSH!!! Where is the love bro?? yeah Todd, i wimped :D

I ended up with 2 :D[:-]

flstnhd 09-25-2008 06:28 AM

I think it was 65....he said he was falling apart and I told him I hope I get around like he does in 20 years (I'm 45).

OK...Sorry for rambling on, I'll shut up now and let someone else get a word in [:-];)

HuntingBry 09-25-2008 06:56 AM

Thanks for the update Dan. That little guy will be some good eating. Congrats to WB.

Now let's get something with some bone in its head!

gri22ly 09-25-2008 10:30 AM

These are yours Dink!!!!!:)I sure don't wont thoese massivehands get'in ahold me.....That would be scary:D:D:D

Germ 09-26-2008 06:01 PM

Little does not describe this deer, LOL

Charlie and I have been friends for many years, he turned 65 yesterday and I took him to the feed mill for primerib.

TFOX and I laugh so hard the night he shot that deer, we about cried.

Rob
LBBD is (Little Button Buck Down)

Charlie missed a big old doe this morning, I watch a big 8 beatup a tree. He never got close enough. I need to shower and eat, will have a full report soon.

For sure Todd I found a mature bucks bed, Dink it was in that spot in the corner you like. About 30 steps from where we marked a tree.

bloodcrick 09-27-2008 05:37 AM

Josh, you need a Dink hug :Dthey are free ya know :Dson you got talent im telling ya. those are killer looking points ;)I love them. ps. My hands are not massive, its just you guys have sissy hands [8D]
Germ....I told ya that was going to be the stand ;)

ORIGINAL: gri22ly

These are yours Dink!!!!!:)I sure don't wont thoese massivehands get'in ahold me.....That would be scary:D:D:D