HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Germ called with a LITTLE info (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/264649-germ-called-little-info.html)

bloodcrick 09-23-2008 07:40 PM

Germ called with a LITTLE info

:DJust got word from Germ in Ky that Wb alias Walmart boy scored a kill. Gary was laughing so hard he could barely tell me :Dseems WB shot what he thought was a Doe and it turned out tio be a very small BB instead. Germ said he carrried it out with one arm :DThey should have it ate before they break camp at the end of the week [8D]If you knew these two, when they are together they are very comical and just flat out great friends. glad to here someone put a tag on something. Hope they score big now ;)Germ said he could not get the hanging rope on the nubs [8D]Ill update if i get more word this week.
Dink

Mallardkiller 09-23-2008 07:42 PM

RE: Germ called with a LITTLE info

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

:DJust got word from Germ in Ky that Wb alias Walmart boy scored a kill. Gary was laughing so hard he could barely tell me :Dseems WB shot what he thought was a Doe and it turned out tio be a very small BB instead. Germ said he carrried it out with one arm :DThey should have it ate before they break camp at the end of the week [8D]If you knew these two, when they are together they are very comical and just flat out great friends. glad to here someone put a tag on something. Hope they score big now ;)Germ said he could not get the hanging rope on the nubs [8D]Ill update if i get more word this week.
Dink
Lmao, one arm and it should be ate by the time they break camp

GR8atta2d 09-23-2008 07:43 PM

Get a score, before they eat it!..it's a buck, thats a contest entry right there!! ;)

robdre56 09-23-2008 07:43 PM

thats comical with in itself lol

jim1966 09-23-2008 07:52 PM

lol

Rory/MO 09-23-2008 07:55 PM

Lol! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to hear the rest of the updates!

Rob/PA Bowyer 09-23-2008 08:37 PM

Just got a text from the Languagually Challenged. It said " lbbd with spots".... LOL I read that as "little button buck down with spots".

bloodcrick 09-23-2008 08:44 PM

Leave it to Germ :Dto botch up a text :D

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Just got a text from the Languagually Challenged. It said " lbbd with spots".... LOL I read that as "little button buck down with spots".

MN/Kyle 09-23-2008 08:46 PM

I like this WB more and more everyday;)

gri22ly 09-23-2008 08:53 PM

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

He is awesome, genuine charater.

bloodcrick 09-23-2008 08:54 PM

absolutly... he would have you laughing for hours straight. Its good medicine. ;)great guy.

ORIGINAL: gri22ly

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

He is awesome, genuine charater.

jmbuckhunter 09-23-2008 08:57 PM

I am waiting on word from the Germinator on a BBD.;)

bloodcrick 09-23-2008 09:00 PM

Me to. I called the spot i think it will happen at. We will see ;)

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

fingerz42 09-23-2008 09:30 PM

haha.. first buck counts for the contest... :D

Matt/TN 09-23-2008 09:34 PM

So he killed Mr. Mass? :D;)[8D]:)

Mallardkiller 09-24-2008 06:36 PM

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Get a score, before they eat it!..it's a buck, thats a contest entry right there!! ;)
6 inchs non typical

TFOX 09-24-2008 08:17 PM

NO,it is an antlerless deer with no visible antlers.;) It was also shot by someone not in any of the contest.[8D]

TFOX 09-24-2008 08:19 PM

Me to. I called the spot i think it will happen at. We will see ;)

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

He is moving in on him I think.He has found his bed and knows what wind he needs and how to get in there.Also expecting the right wind tomorrow,I hope he gets him,if not,I might have to take over when he leaves.:D

gri22ly 09-24-2008 09:10 PM

Tomorow is WB's (Carlie's) birthday, I'mhopeing for him to kill a monster.:)

bloodcrick 09-24-2008 09:29 PM

Mani think he isapproaching high 60's if i remember right. He gets around like a 30 year old. Gotta respect that. I agree Josh, hope he kills a monster on his B-day ;)If your reading this (Rob flstnhd) then be quiet, you talk to much [8D]:D J/K :D

Tomorow is WB's (Carlie's) birthday, I'mhopeing for him to kill a monster.:)

TFOX 09-24-2008 09:32 PM

I believe he is going to be 65 but I had a few that night too.[8D]

Josh,my son loved those heads.;)

bloodcrick 09-24-2008 09:49 PM

Ok i have a brain fart going on here :eek:explain :D

ORIGINAL: TFOX

Josh,my son loved those heads.;)

TFOX 09-24-2008 09:52 PM

You whimped out and went home,Josh came back with some arrow heads he made.They were flat out awesome.[8D]

bloodcrick 09-24-2008 09:54 PM

[:o][:o][:o] sad,,, cry!! :(JOSH!!! Where is the love bro?? yeah Todd, i wimped :D

You whimped out and went home,Josh came back with some arrow heads he made.They were flat out awesome.[8D]

TFOX 09-24-2008 10:26 PM

[:o][:o][:o] sad,,, cry!! :(JOSH!!! Where is the love bro?? yeah Todd, i wimped :D

I ended up with 2 :D[:-]

flstnhd 09-25-2008 06:28 AM

I think it was 65....he said he was falling apart and I told him I hope I get around like he does in 20 years (I'm 45).

OK...Sorry for rambling on, I'll shut up now and let someone else get a word in [:-];)

HuntingBry 09-25-2008 06:56 AM

Thanks for the update Dan. That little guy will be some good eating. Congrats to WB.

Now let's get something with some bone in its head!

gri22ly 09-25-2008 10:30 AM

These are yours Dink!!!!!:)I sure don't wont thoese massivehands get'in ahold me.....That would be scary:D:D:D

Germ 09-26-2008 06:01 PM

Little does not describe this deer, LOL

Charlie and I have been friends for many years, he turned 65 yesterday and I took him to the feed mill for primerib.

TFOX and I laugh so hard the night he shot that deer, we about cried.

Rob
LBBD is (Little Button Buck Down)

Charlie missed a big old doe this morning, I watch a big 8 beatup a tree. He never got close enough. I need to shower and eat, will have a full report soon.

For sure Todd I found a mature bucks bed, Dink it was in that spot in the corner you like. About 30 steps from where we marked a tree.

bloodcrick 09-27-2008 05:37 AM

Josh, you need a Dink hug :Dthey are free ya know :Dson you got talent im telling ya. those are killer looking points ;)I love them. ps. My hands are not massive, its just you guys have sissy hands [8D]
Germ....I told ya that was going to be the stand ;)

These are yours Dink!!!!!:)I sure don't wont thoese massivehands get'in ahold me.....That would be scary:D:D:D

peakrut 09-27-2008 06:53 AM

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3050771

Old news.[8D]

jjlemm001 09-27-2008 08:32 AM

Those are cool arrow heads. Where did you find the flint or material to make them?